Russia Opens Fire on N. Korean Vessel

This seems to be irrelevant to the action:
As tensions escalate in and around Syria, Russia just added another straw to the camel's back of 'proxy' wars between Washington and the rest

and then the end of the article ends:
Presumably Washington will have something to say about this 'deplorable act of violence', condemning the actions and carefully sidestepping its 'self-defense' bombing of Yemen... because "that's different."

N Korea could give Russia a run for their money militarily. Putin has lost his shit, let's see what happens. I'm sure China is thrilled.

Putin is just rubbing the black pussy''s nose in that Russian crotch!

I love it. I hope old Vlad hasn't bathed in 3 days.

N Korea could give Russia a run for their money militarily. Putin has lost his shit, let's see what happens. I'm sure China is thrilled.

N Korea could give Russia a run for their money militarily.

That's hilarious!

Watch. There's only one person more batshit than Putin right now and that is Kim Jung dimbledore. That would be a real battle of dimwits.

and then the end of the article ends:
Presumably Washington will have something to say about this 'deplorable act of violence', condemning the actions and carefully sidestepping its 'self-defense' bombing of Yemen... because "that's different."

More deplorables?

oh my

Well N Korea did a failed mid range missile launch today or yesterday.

My final point on this is that low-information propagandized Americans mistakenly think that Russia and N. Korea are buds. What a bunch of stoopid propagandized shits you are!!!

N Korea could give Russia a run for their money militarily.

That's hilarious!
Morons be posting stupid shit.

The derps here know as much about world affairs as Trump. Which could fit inside a thimble, that a fly would have in it's sewing kit.

Trump: "Putin good, America bad."

Forum List

Back