Russia plans a fake news campaign that Ukraine has surrendered

How can the world just accept the actions of this mad man Putin without doing anything? I'm not talking about invading Russia. I was thinking something a bit more personal like a mafia hit.
Yeah, well I'm sure the Dems have alot of great connections inside to choose from.

Democrats believe that if they tell Americans that right wingers support putin, it will become true.

Anyone who buys Democrats Russia propaganda is an idiot.

I support and I defend American Democracy. The Bund Rallies for American First and C(ommunist)PAC wave the flag for Russia and Putin.

Cons push Russia Propaganda and post from the Russian State Propaganda RT. They cheered when the Traitor sided with Putin.

Fuck the Cons who post Russian Propaganda.

Fuck the Cons who defend and support Putin

I love my county. Cons love their propganda.

I expect to see some of the Putin Lovers on USMB aiding the effort. I am sure trump and pompeo will do their part.
Trump and Pompeo both sat across from Putin.
I don't think the V.P. { Harris } could handle a strong short Russian.
Biden has enough trouble just walking across the lawn at the W.H.
en route to Marine One.
I guess Putin is all by himself.Since the Pandemic.Anyone attepting to
visit him must submit to a stool sample.Keep a far distance.
Some suggest he doesn't even have Internet service.
Therefore he's losing his mind.Not Cabin Fever.
More like Bolshoi fever.

Poopy really can't do anything, and his Eurotrash allies can't either.

Like I pointed out before, if Brandon rolled a recruitment bus for the front into Harvard Square looking for young men to die on the front lines, his liberal "supporters" would tell him to go fuck himself. Ditto, BTW, in the great Eurotrash university cities.
You're an idiot for dreaming up such stupidity. Go back to bed.

Trump and Pompeo both sat across from Putin.
I don't think the V.P. { Harris } could handle a strong short Russian.
Biden has enough trouble just walking across the lawn at the W.H.
en route to Marine One.
I guess Putin is all by himself.Since the Pandemic.Anyone attepting to
visit him must submit to a stool sample.Keep a far distance.
Some suggest he doesn't even have Internet service.
Therefore he's losing his mind.Not Cabin Fever.
More like Bolshoi fever.
I am heartened that we have a President that IS NOT in the pocket of Putin. Remember, the Kremlin celebrated when trump was elected.

I support and I defend American Democracy. The Bund Rallies for American First and C(ommunist)PAC wave the flag for Russia and Putin.

Cons push Russia Propaganda and post from the Russian State Propaganda RT. They cheered when the Traitor sided with Putin.

You voted for Biden?

Yawn, Trump isn't pro-Putin, you dime store hack.

Any surrender propaganda would be for the Russian people, not for the West.
You don't understand....
When the world ended last Tuesday after the 8 mile wide asteroid that Trump allowed to strike Montana obliterated anything bigger than an amoeba.....all of that stuff was settled....so there!

Pure propaganda from a Democrat propagandist. Anyone who believes this BS is dumb.

If you know someone who still gets there news from msm, get them help. Guys like this believe Juice Smut and that covid19 wasn't made in a lab.

Whenever you see a Democrat pushing the Russian propaganda, know that person is either totally brainwashed or worse, purposely lying to you.

If Americans believed the right wing supports putin, Democrats wouldn't need to pay propagandist to come here and repeat the lie over and over.

Democrats aim to label right wingers traitors so they can round them up and steal their stuff.

If you're an American and you gave to causes Democrats don't like, like Trump or the nra, Democrats will freeze your bank accounts.

Americans get your money out of banks ASAP. When your money is frozen, Democrats will likely blame Russia.

The options are very limited. Other than economic sanctions, I am not sure what the world can do. But Putin is going to pay dearly...it may take some time. But he will pay dearly.
That's what we said about The Kaiser's Germany after World War One and Imperial Japan in 1940.

How'd that work out?

Forum List

Back