Russia plans a fake news campaign that Ukraine has surrendered

Well seeing as tho Trump was working overtime to weaken NATO -- he was actually more critical of NATO with his rhetoric than Putin was...and it was Trump that pulled us out of the Open Skies agreement....also, it was Trump who tried to use weapons in exchange for Ukraine to do him a favor, tho.....

Why would Putin invade and put Trump in a bad position when Trump is doing everything he wants?

So by telling NATO countries they had to increase their defense spending relative to their GDP he was trying to weaken it?

Please explain.

Only in your TDS addled mind.
You know who Trump has NEVER described as genius and savvy??

His own sons.....
qv9s7j4t7g2z.jpg

#sad

So by telling NATO countries they had to increase their defense spending relative to their GDP he was trying to weaken it?

Please explain.
If you think that is all he did, you are the moron....

First of all..there are no NATO dues.....so this belief that he made countries increase their defense spending is bullshit.....since these increases started under Obama.....

It is Trump who repeatedly talked about leaving NATO....he talked about doing this in his second term....It was Trump who called NATO, obsolete.....but Trumpers love to play memory loss when they are called on their bullshit....

Your point, if any?

Go play in traffic.
That Trump thinks more highly of Putin than his own children....

Did it bother you that you had to think for a second "you know, he doesn't call Eric Trump a genius" -- hahahaha...

Yall are morons

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
If you think that is all he did, you are the moron....

First of all..there are no NATO dues.....so this belief that he made countries increase their defense spending is bullshit.....since these increases started under Obama.....

It is Trump who repeated talking about leaving NATO....he talked about doing this in his second term....It was Trump who called NATO, obsolete.....but Trumpers love to play memory loss when they are called on their bullshit....

I said defense spending, not "dues". Stop trying to be slick like you think you are with your snark posts, it's pathetic.

Please show me where he said "I want to leave NATO", What he said in general was it wasn't worth being in NATO if the European Countries didn't spend enough on defense.

That Trump thinks more highly of Putin than his own children....

Did it bother you that you had to think for a second "you know, he doesn't call Eric Trump a genius" -- hahahaha...

Yall are morons

Man, there have been some stupid posts recently, but yours are moving up the chart.

Getting up to SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED levels of dumb.

I said defense spending, not "dues". Stop trying to be slick like you think you are with your snark posts, it's pathetic.

Please show me where he said "I want to leave NATO", What he said in general was it wasn't worth being in NATO if the European Countries didn't spend enough on defense.
and the defense spending went up BEFORE TRUMP...are you giving Obama credit for that? Nope...

Here is what is going to happen...since he didn't get on Tucker and tell you on camera "I want to leave NATO" -- you would pretend he never wanted to leave NATO -- despite the fact that many of you dic suckers on this message board ALWAYS OPINE about leaving NATO...

"U.S. President Donald Trump privately said several times last year that he wanted to withdraw his country from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, The New York Times reported on Monday.

Those concerns were first sparked last year when the U.S. leader hinted that he could leave the 29-member defense bloc without Congressional approval. Since then, however, the Republican has backtracked on that threat."

I remember full well when he was talking about it...then he backtracked when he realized the love affair with Putin was NOT as strong with the rest of America as it was for him....

Now I have presented plenty of corroborating evidence to back up my position and all you have provided is "Don't talk about my Daddy like that!!"

You are a whole bitch....

and the defense spending went up BEFORE TRUMP...are you giving Obama credit for that? Nope...

Here is what is going to happen...since he didn't get on Tucker and tell you on camera "I want to leave NATO" -- you would pretend he never wanted to leave NATO -- despite the fact that many of you dic suckers on this message board ALWAYS OPINE about leaving NATO...

"U.S. President Donald Trump privately said several times last year that he wanted to withdraw his country from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, The New York Times reported on Monday.

Those concerns were first sparked last year when the U.S. leader hinted that he could leave the 29-member defense bloc without Congressional approval. Since then, however, the Republican has backtracked on that threat."

I remember full well when he was talking about it...then he backtracked when he realized the love affair with Putin was as strong with the rest of America as it was for him....

Now I have presented plenty of corroborating evidence to back up my position and all you have provided is "Don't talk about my Daddy like that!!"

You are a whole bitch....

Wow, "reportedly said", so you don't even have a real quote?

You only remember TDS related shit, which is all you have in that space in your head between your ears.

"Disney has suspended film screenings in Russia
Walt Disney Company has suspended the delivery of its films to Russian cinemas in response to the military operation in Ukraine.
The company includes Pixar, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios and other film studios.

Serves them right!
Now russians will not see the best representatives of the Mickey Mouse empire.
30348738_31018.jpg

"Disney has suspended film screenings in Russia
Walt Disney Company has suspended the delivery of its films to Russian cinemas in response to the military operation in Ukraine.
The company includes Pixar, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios and other film studios.

Serves them right!
Now russians will not see the best representatives of the Mickey Mouse empire.
30348738_31018.jpg

Oh, the horror..., the horror...

Providing misinformation to the enemy is part of warfare, and has been so since antiquity. What's there to defend or not defend.

As far as Mr. Pompeo and Mr. Trump- those fellows aren't kept in the know, they'd have no way of knowing whether or not its true or not.
Pretty much anything coming from Russia is bullshit...no?

Forum List

Back