Russia plans a fake news campaign that Ukraine has surrendered

I would have thought trump would have asked his butt buddy Vlad to back off by now? I am shocked he hasn't stepped up to the plate, since he still claims to be president.
oh bullshit.

you have never shown the ability to think.

I expect to see some of the Putin Lovers on USMB aiding the effort. I am sure trump and pompeo will do their part.
Democrats sound so stupid when they push their Russia propaganda. If you believe there is right wing support for Putin, you're an idiot.

I expect to see some of the Putin Lovers on USMB aiding the effort. I am sure trump and pompeo will do their part.

Switzerland has frozen Putin's Accounts. The E.U., Germany and Poland are sending military support.

Now, reports of Russian Units have surrendered without a fight.

Fuck Putin. Fuck the Traitorous Cons who support him.

Democrats sound so stupid when they push their Russia propaganda. If you believe there is right wing support for Putin, you're an idiot.
So you are the fourth Putin propaganda pumper I have Ignored today. I don't understand why you prop up Putin....

Switzerland has frozen Putin's Accounts. The E.U., Germany and Poland are sending military support.

Now, reports of Russian Units have surrendered without a fight.

Fuck Putin. Fuck the Traitorous Cons who support him.

USMB is a nest of Cons that sneak in their Putin propaganda. They try to say they are not Putin supporters, but then they began defending him. Most of the anti-Biden BS is coming from Putin lovers.

USMB is a nest of Cons that sneak in their Putin propaganda. They try to say they are not Putin supporters, but then they began defending him. Most of the anti-Biden BS is coming from Putin lovers.

Yeah, I know. The Cons on this forum no longer believe in American Democracy. They believe every lie Putin and the Traitor spoon feed them.

Meanwhile, The Russian Orthodox Leader Metropolitan Epiphanius I has spoken out against the Illegal War in Ukraine saying,

"The spirit of the Antichrist operates in the leader of Russia, the signs of which the Scriptures reveal to us: pride, devotion to evil, ruthlessness, false religiosity. This was Hitler during World War II. This is what Putin has become today.”

So you are the fourth Putin propaganda pumper I have Ignored today. I don't understand why you prop up Putin....
Democrats believe that if they tell Americans that right wingers support putin, it will become true.

Anyone who buys Democrats Russia propaganda is an idiot.

They can't get the weapons and ammo there, that is already a problem. The noose is tightening. If we stop buying Russian oil the American people will feel it at the pump immediately. Biden fucked this up badly.
Russia doesn't own the airspace yet and the materials can be transported by ground vehicles.

Russia doesn't own the airspace yet and the materials can be transported by ground vehicles.
Russia owns the skies. There is a very narrow corridor in western Ukraine still open, as of Saturday. This all came out when Germany pledged military equipment support. Those are western sources, not Russian.

Russia owns the skies. There is a very narrow corridor in western Ukraine still open, as of Saturday. This all came out when Germany pledged military equipment support. Those are western sources, not Russian.
If there's a narrow corridor, then the Russians haven't achieved air supremacy. I agree that window is closing fast, but isn't closed.

If there's a narrow corridor, then the Russians haven't achieved air supremacy. I agree that window is closing fast, but isn't closed.
Sorry, narrow land corridor, all talk of airlifting supplies is off the table theater wide. Has been since Saturday. The reality on the ground doesn't match the propaganda. Ukrainian claims simply don't add up with what we can see. They offer plenty of claims with no evidence.

Sorry, narrow land corridor, all talk of airlifting supplies is off the table theater wide. Has been since Saturday. The reality on the ground doesn't match the propaganda. Ukrainian claims simply don't add up with what we can see. They offer plenty of claims with no evidence.
Ok...they can truck it in.

Forum List

Back