🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Russia, Russia, Russia'.....NOT Our Greatest Threat

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In case any snowflakes out there actually give real a damn about national security.....

FBI Director: Chinese Espionage ‘Most Significant’ Spy Threat Facing US

"China is “trying to position itself as the sole dominant superpower,” said Wray. “They’re trying to replace the United States in that role.”

“I think China from a counterintelligence perspective represents in many ways represents the broadest, most challenging, most significant threat we face as a country,” he added.

He said that China’s espionage activities are “a whole of state effort” that involves “economic espionage as well as traditional espionage” and “human sources as well as cyber means.”

“The volume of it, the pervasive of it, the significance of it, is something that I think this country cannot underestimate,”

In case any snowflakes out there actually give real a damn about national security.....

They don't.

dimocrap scum only care about getting their lies out there.

Discussion? They couldn't care less.

Try to actually have a decent discussion with them in here and the thread dies, gets moved to the Rubber Room or is steered in the direction of their own degenerate lies.

It is absolutely a fact that Russia is not our greatest threat. Not even close

But dimocrap scum don't want to talk about that because it doesn't fit their current narrative.

The American addiction to excess is the greatest threat, and not just to America.

"China is “trying to position itself as the sole dominant superpower,” said Wray. “They’re trying to replace the United States in that role.”

“I think China from a counterintelligence perspective represents in many ways represents the broadest, most challenging, most significant threat we face as a country,” he added.

He said that China’s espionage activities are “a whole of state effort” that involves “economic espionage as well as traditional espionage” and “human sources as well as cyber means.”

“The volume of it, the pervasive of it, the significance of it, is something that I think this country cannot underestimate,”
Hello, Republicans just made fun of Obama for not saying Russia was the most significant threat to the US.

Romney was right about Russia

Hello, Republicans just made fun of Obama for not saying Russia was the most significant threat to the US.
No, Conservatives hammered Obama for laughing at the idea that Russia was a threat...and now squealing like a school girl about how evil Russia is.....after allowing Putin to take Crimea, giving him 20% of the US uranium supply, allowing him to run his interference / Counter Intelligence Ops un-challenged, and allowing Russia and 5 other foreign entities steal TOP SECRET data from Hillary's illegal server.....

no, no, no, it's fking russia damn it. Has to be, the left were told so. no evidence, but they were told. stop trying to educate them to what a threat actually looks like.

no, no, no, it's fking russia damn it. Has to be, the left were told so. no evidence, but they were told. stop trying to educate them to what a threat actually looks like.
17 fking agencies said so. Even though only 3 commented. they were told 17 and by fking god it was 17. fk you all for claiming just 3, IT WAS 17 AGENCIES.:laughing0301:

or oops...
NYT retracts claim that ‘17 US intelligence agencies’ verified Russian DNC email hack

Last edited:

17 fking agencies said so. Even though only 3 commented. they were told 17 and by fking god it was 17. fk you all for claiming just 3, IT WAS 17 AGENCIES.:laughing0301:
Please name the 17 agencies and their directors......

Forum List

Back