Russia/Ukraine, BLM, white supremacy, racism, masks/vaccines, Jan 6th, etc.

The report said there was no contact with Russian Intel. It's clear you're going to keep pushing that lie.
I'll quote the report.
1647144321065.png

Quote your source. Your move

Ok here is a fairly simple video that quite explains our thoughts as Americans and responses to Ukraine and Russia, BLM, racism and so on.

I started noticing it when immediately on the Ukraine war I started seeing all kinds of companies pulling business out of Russia, people on tv all saying "we stand with Ukraine", and t-shirts being sold with Ukraine colors. It all seemed extremely staged and uniform.

Then I remember seeing this. It's a hidden camera social experiment.

People are sheep----------

well except we anti-social types.

As an example of just how gullible folks are, type in any search engine:Ukraine maternity hospital 2020. Check out the results.

Ukraine Maternity Hospital Shelling: A False Flag?​

Assessing the alleged Russian strike on the Mariupol maternity hospital​

:dunno:

We're going to miss her when she's gone...

Reported. Must speak ENGLISH here

Hey. . . I don't usually report folks for trivial stuff. . . you wanna report someone though. . . ????

якщо ти не російський троль, будь ласка, перестань поводитися так, як ти є

продовжуй робити вигляд, що не розмовляєш російською

:auiqs.jpg:

Ok here is a fairly simple video that quite explains our thoughts as Americans and responses to Ukraine and Russia, BLM, racism and so on.

I started noticing it when immediately on the Ukraine war I started seeing all kinds of companies pulling business out of Russia, people on tv all saying "we stand with Ukraine", and t-shirts being sold with Ukraine colors. It all seemed extremely staged and uniform.

Then I remember seeing this. It's a hidden camera social experiment.

dkkdkdkdkdkkdkf.jpg

People are sheep----------

well except we anti-social types.

I don't know if i qualify as anti social. I just question things is all. My grandma used to tell me, if someone wants you to follow them you better ask where they are going and what they are doing.

Forum List

Back