Russia/Ukraine, BLM, white supremacy, racism, masks/vaccines, Jan 6th, etc.

No one says you have to support Ukraine but it seems we have a situation whereby the right has inadvertently shown America what it really thinks about democracy.

What does "support Ukraine" mean? Does it mean I have to jump when you command, decrying the bombing of maternity hospitals? No kidding. That's an atrocity. Now, explain to me why we should be the ones to solve the problem. I mean, aren't the Leftists here always telling us how terrible America is, how much Europe hates us?

Goody. Europe can handle this.

And btw, my stance on this, I promise you, is not an outlier. Many people are sick of being the world's military, police and $$$. We suck? Good. Do the world without us.

Where Ukraine is concerned It also is the right thing to do...so there is that. I know Trump/Putin supporters see it differently.

Unlike the 1/6 insurrectionists....the folks in the video were not breaking federal laws. Hence the insurrectionists are being hunted down like dogs.
You people hate the Russians because you still think they rigged the election to get Trump elected. Otherwise, you would be defending them like you have for decades. That shows just how fucked up you all are over Trump getting elected

Yes it comments are funny and scary, at the same time. people like you make it easier to understand how Hitler was able to find people to run the death camps.

It also helps to be on the side of comparative angels instead of blob supporters who are busy aligning with the murderous Putin, continue to spread disinformation about the vaccines, and refuse to accept the results of the 2020 election
Matter of perspective. Your weasel-god Fauci makes my skin crawl. That's usually a good sign to be wary of his advice.

The disinformation is so rampant from both Putin and Zelensky neither is reliable. The difference is the US is shilling for that corrupt monkey in Kiev.

There is no Constitutional remedy for a stolen election. I accept that.

There is a counter point. Listen to Tucker or read the RT.

This is also how I get my news and information. Watching the new on TV is the worst possible way to get any information.
I don't like the RT website I use TASS. Different perspectives offer a bigger picture. Foreign media also reports on things the US media ignores.

You people hate the Russians because you still think they rigged the election to get Trump elected.
Its not "think"...the meetings between Trump's team and Russian intel is documented...as is Russian intel hacking the DNC/HRC.
Otherwise, you would be defending them like you have for decades. That shows just how fucked up you all are over Trump getting elected
The above is proven and factual for anyone who is not too lazy to look at the evidence.

Where a lot of liberals go off the rails is stating that the election was "stolen". Russia didn't change one vote in any of the swing states or force HRC to run such a poor campaign.
Yes it comments are funny and scary, at the same time. people like you make it easier to understand how Hitler was able to find people to run the death camps.
Not sure what any of that means.

The fact that you guys are supporting the murderous dictator in Russia is disgusting though. You should stop.

Matter of perspective. Your weasel-god Fauci makes my skin crawl. That's usually a good sign to be wary of his advice.
Soap probably makes your skin crawl too.
The disinformation is so rampant from both Putin and Zelensky neither is reliable. The difference is the US is shilling for that corrupt monkey in Kiev.
DO you feel good to be on the side of the Russians who are bombing hospitals?
There is no Constitutional remedy for a stolen election. I accept that.
Its a good thing it wasn't stolen then..

What does "support Ukraine" mean? Does it mean I have to jump when you command, decrying the bombing of maternity hospitals? No kidding. That's an atrocity. Now, explain to me why we should be the ones to solve the problem. I mean, aren't the Leftists here always telling us how terrible America is, how much Europe hates us?

Goody. Europe can handle this.

And btw, my stance on this, I promise you, is not an outlier. Many people are sick of being the world's military, police and $$$. We suck? Good. Do the world without us.
As the most powerful nation on earth with the bulk of the world's military might we are not allowed to be isolationist. We built this massive military presence in every part of the world for a reason. We made the decision to protect the free world from shitstains like Putin and that's what we are going to do in spite of the Russian collaborators on the far right.

Soap probably makes your skin crawl too.

DO you feel good to be on the side of the Russians who are bombing hospitals?

Its a good thing it wasn't stolen then..
Nah, regular soap just makes my skin dry. Go for the moisturized soap if you are projecting.

I'm not on the Russian side. I reject the notion of choosing between two evils.

As the most powerful nation on earth with the bulk of the world's military might we are not allowed to be isolationist. We built this massive military presence in every part of the world for a reason. We made the decision to protect the free world from shitstains like Putin and that's what we are going to do in spite of the Russian collaborators on the far right.
We should be neutral, with no long term foreign entanglements. Let the UN do what it was designed to do. If it is in our interest to act, build temporary alliances of mutual benefit.

Aka If we don't march lock step with YOU. Or call out your BS. We are RUSSIAN.

Just more BS from you. Don't step in Occupied's BS.

You people hate the Russians because you still think they rigged the election to get Trump elected. Otherwise, you would be defending them like you have for decades. That shows just how fucked up you all are over Trump getting elected

Yep. Nobody will ever forget how traitor Democrat Ted Kennedy traveled to Russia to conspire against Ronald Reagan

Its not "think"...the meetings between Trump's team and Russian intel is documented...as is Russian intel hacking the DNC/HRC.

The above is proven and factual for anyone who is not too lazy to look at the evidence.

Where a lot of liberals go off the rails is stating that the election was "stolen". Russia didn't change one vote in any of the swing states or force HRC to run such a poor campaign.

Not sure what any of that means.

The fact that you guys are supporting the murderous dictator in Russia is disgusting though. You should stop.
Everything you said is a fucking lie...lol

Especially the part about Trump meeting with "Russian Intel". That has never been stated by anyone outside of the looney Left, much less proven...lol

Everything you said is a fucking lie...lol
Either you were born dishonesty, learned it early and mastered it or you're woefully uninformed.
Especially the part about Trump meeting with "Russian Intel". That has never been stated by anyone outside of the looney Left, much less proven...lol
You should read the US Senate report that details Manafort's meeting with Russian intel. You're trying to change it to "trump meeting with Russian intel" which I didn't allege--more dishonesty.

Nah, regular soap just makes my skin dry. Go for the moisturized soap if you are projecting.

I'm not on the Russian side. I reject the notion of choosing between two evils.

Yeah...you're certainly not on the side of the United States who supports Ukraine in their fight against Russia invaders....

I'm on the side of the United States that looks after it's own citizens.

Sure...just not the brown ones, the female ones, the educated ones, the agnostic/atheist ones, the ones who support a women's right to make health decisions on their own, the military, the poor, the middle class....

Is there any group I left off that you absolutely hate?

Democrats lie. About everything. Then they swear to one another's lies. Ukraine is a crisis because we have done nothing but lurch from crisis to crisis since FJB stole the presidency. The crime crisis, border crisis, Afghanistan crisis, insurrection crisis, the pandemic crisis. Did you notice that just as the public was getting past the engineered covid crisis we got the inflation crisis? We have a phonied up Ukraine crisis while the military is dealing with a pronoun crisis that is seemingly out of control. It could be solved if every person in the US was transgendered and did a gender swap. This is what they want to teach to your kindergarteners. Oops, was that ANOTHER crisis?

Any and all deviation from the party line means Russian disinformation. All Republicans are insurrectionists because they will run against democrats.

All of this is, of course, being deliberately engineered by democrats that have apparently taken a vow to move the country into rubble.
It is time to throw off the manufactured crisis and throw out every democrat.

Sure...just not the brown ones, the female ones, the educated ones, the agnostic/atheist ones, the ones who support a women's right to make health decisions on their own, the military, the poor, the middle class....

Is there any group I left off that you absolutely hate?
I support rights of all American citizens. I don't particularly like the ones with batshit crazy politics, but I don't hate anyone.

Either you were born dishonesty, learned it early and mastered it or you're woefully uninformed.

You should read the US Senate report that details Manafort's meeting with Russian intel. You're trying to change it to "trump meeting with Russian intel" which I didn't allege--more dishonesty.
Nobody met with fucking "Russian Intel", except Clinton and her people.

Forum List

Back