Russia/Ukraine, BLM, white supremacy, racism, masks/vaccines, Jan 6th, etc.

As an example of just how gullible folks are, type in any search engine:Ukraine maternity hospital 2020. Check out the results.

Or else what, Sue. What are the consequences for your failure to follow sensible public health guidelines? You can get sick and die. That's YOUR consequence. But you can also get others sick, and cause them to die, but you don't think people other than YOU matter at all.

The people at your Southern Border are refugees from famine and violence. They're no different than the Ukrainians fleeing the guns and bombs in their countries. The Europeans are welcoming THEM, just like they welcomed the Syrians fleeing violence in their country.

But Americans - the richest nation in the world, treats refugees as criminals, and calls them an "infestation", all the while pretending to be Christians.

You think "freedom" is the right to shit all over people you don't like. You don't know the meaning of the word "freedom". Freedom for you is the right to treat anyone YOU consider inferior, or immoral with scorn, and derision. Freedom is all about YOU and fuck the other guy.
How many *refugees* are you putting up?

Just curious...

As an example of just how gullible folks are, type in any search engine:Ukraine maternity hospital 2020. Check out the results.

what about them? Are you saying it did not happen? Hell, even Russia admits they did it, just said it was being used to house troops

Being a contrarian for the sake of contrarianism and thinking you are being edgy is just goofy intellectual laziness...

You would be the type during the height of the 50's and 60's Civil Rights movements giggling and claiming that both sides are the same; just to be edgy, bro....
Negative, I really dislike "edgy" people because they use their faux contrariness to cover for their low self-esteem and go out of their way to let everyone know about it. They are usually dullards but wired a bit differently to where they find it easier to be contrary than to go along, especially if that "going along" involves work on their part.

Me, I was much more low-key about it all. A simple "no thanks, I won't be doing that" would usually be enough, if they pressed then I'd flesh it out as to why and sometimes their feel-goods would get hurt.

Or else what, Sue. What are the consequences for your failure to follow sensible public health guidelines? You can get sick and die. That's YOUR consequence. But you can also get others sick, and cause them to die, but you don't think people other than YOU matter at all.
I was more worried about getting hit by a Beer Truck........Could have sold Corona Beer too. Real scary shit.....Oh wait.......we were talking about a virus.........Not in a nursing home with 4 comorbids...........hmm. Oh well. Want a beer?

The people at your Southern Border are refugees from famine and violence. They're no different than the Ukrainians fleeing the guns and bombs in their countries. The Europeans are welcoming THEM, just like they welcomed the Syrians fleeing violence in their country.
They are here for all that Free stuff your side talks about. They are using us and violating our laws.

But Americans - the richest nation in the world, treats refugees as criminals, and calls them an "infestation", all the while pretending to be Christians.
People who violate our laws are criminals...........And stealing ids and SSNs is also a Federal Offense.......I 9 form. Ever heard about it?

You think "freedom" is the right to shit all over people you don't like. You don't know the meaning of the word "freedom". Freedom for you is the right to treat anyone YOU consider inferior, or immoral with scorn, and derision. Freedom is all about YOU and fuck the other guy.
As you Canucks beat down old people for honking a horn.......and refusing to get multiple jabs ..............You destroy them and say you are about Freedom. Cool story Fascist.

th

why do you have multiple Accounts on USB, Boy, it's impossible to argue with me...
At least I dont have a little boy as my avatar.

Tell us, what other accounts do I post under, child

Soon the mods will enforce the rules and ban the paid Russian troll.

At least I dont have a little boy as my avatar.

Tell us, what other accounts do I post under, child

Soon the mods will enforce the rules and ban the paid Russian troll.

and a swastika is soooooo much better than a little boy! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I did, I got a long list of news stores from multiple counties talking about it.
In 2020? That's the point. I don't doubt it was a hospital. Yet the Ukrainian lying dirtbags sold it specifically as a MATERNITY hospital for full emotional effect. Then cart out staged pictures of expectant mothers. It's pathetic propaganda.

Forum List

Back