Russia: US attacking Syria again will have "grave consequences"

After we exterminate the Ruskies we can move on to China for mass liebestraum..

lots of guys in the military already are.....
Well now they can come home to all those ""good"" paying jobs trumpf has for them
whatever that has to do with what you said...

Dont expect too much from Special ED in the way of sense.
He's right up there DANIALPOS when it comes to sending a clear message.
yea i did not see how what he said related to what i was commenting on....
You said a lot of repubs would enlist I said now with all trumps lol good paying jobs they won't have to
you should learn to read.....i did not say that,you said...."Lets have all republicans enlist to fight those russian chumps"......i replied "lots of guys in the military already are" ....meaning ....there are already lots of republicans/conservative leaning people in the military today....

Well now they can come home to all those ""good"" paying jobs trumpf has for them

You said a lot of repubs would enlist I said now with all trumps lol good paying jobs they won't have to
you should learn to read.....i did not say that,you said...."Lets have all republicans enlist to fight those russian chumps"......i replied "lots of guys in the military already are" ....meaning ....there are already lots of republicans/conservative leaning people in the military today....
Yes and I said with trump they can avoid service and get jobs How many do you think are there to support families or trying to get money for school,?,,,and the service is one of the only places to achieve their goals

Yes and I said with trump they can avoid service and get jobs How many do you think are there to support families or trying to get money for school,?,,,and the service is one of the only places to achieve their goals
you are avoiding what we were talking about...do you need help moving the goalposts?...

you are avoiding what we were talking about...do you need help moving the goalposts?...
forget about it harry ,,,,you're no fun

if you want to have fun go downstairs to the flame zone......up here its supposed to be serious talk.....

if you want to have fun go downstairs to the flame zone......up here its supposed to be serious talk.....
I'm trying I really am

Uh oh. It looks like the United States will have to think twice about bombing Syria again without fear of retaliation.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, who hosted his Iranian and Syrian counterparts in Moscow, denounced the U.S. missile strikes on Syria as a "flagrant violation" of international law. Additional such actions would entail "grave consequences not only for regional but global security," Lavrov said.

Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Moallem said the meeting sent a "strong message" to Washington. Iran's Mohammad Javad Zarif emphasized that the participants agreed that unilateral actions by the U.S. were unacceptable.

Iran is on Russia's side, guaranteeing Assad's permanence in power and making USA's plans to dethrone him very risky.
BS. The Russians historically have always backed down to the US or NATO. Always. That is no guarantee mind you, but it is pretty consistent since 1945.

Forum List

Back