🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russia wanted Clinton That's Clear

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
You don't give Hillary Clnton $125 Million and then spend resources trying to defeat her.

You do try to help The Democrat Party by attemtping to repeatedly meet ormcall The Trump
Campaign while Obama Bin Spying is Wire tapping you.

You don't give Hillary Clnton $125 Million and then spend resources trying to defeat her.

You do try to help The Democrat Party by attemtping to repeatedly meet ormcall The Trump
Help the Democratic party by hacking the DNC and Hillary's campaign manager and giving them to Wikileaks? If the Russians were helping the Democrats with this "set up" of Don Jr., why didn't they make sure it got leaked during the campaign? This would have been gold back in August 2016.
I realize the President has just come out with this jewel of an argument, and you are doing your best, but tell me how it actually makes sense.
And answer my questions, please.

You don't give Hillary Clnton $125 Million and then spend resources trying to defeat her..

Sure you do. They funned $125 million to Hillary and all they got for it was a T-shirt.

Putin realized that Hillary couldn't be bought. And had to switch to plan B. Defeat Hillary and elect somebody who would kiss Putins ass.

This whole Uranium One deal isn't an example of Putin buying Clinton, it's at best an example of Putin trying to buy Clinton, and FAILING. It explains why Putin turned to Trump.

This is clearly the dumbest of the dumb defenses of Trump on this issue.

Doesn't it make sense that the Russians would rather have had someone who was already on the take with her husband's "foundation"? Even Barry Hussein thought the Russians were helping Hillary so he didn't interfere. What on earth would the Russians have to gain with a wild card like Trump?

Hilly was getting paid on regular basis by the Russians....helped set up their silicon valley......billy Boy collected big fat paycheck........and what would her policies be....Obama's destroy our military and Paris agreement.........Funny I dont see russians going green so who benefits from the disaster she would create?

Putin hates Clinton, Also the Russian sent out millions of fake news bots on Clinton not Trump..So Trumps new blame game has failed..
Why doesn't he just say we blew it sorry... but instead he continues to distract and lie, even the people who do not pay attention to the news can see that now.

Biggest fallacy is lib and media make lies up, repeat over and over, and then demand and act as if Trump MUST prove that something that never happened did not happen

Hilly was getting paid on regular basis by the Russians....helped set up their silicon valley......billy Boy collected big fat paycheck........and what would her policies be....Obama's destroy our military and Paris agreement.........Funny I dont see russians going green so who benefits from the disaster she would create?

What are you talking about , help set up Silicon Valley...lol ... Silicon Valley started in garages like Apple, Google started with students from Stanford, Facebook started with College students.. So on and so on..

Hillary has nothing to do with Silicon Valley..

What are you talking about , help set up Silicon Valley...lol ... Silicon Valley started in garages like Apple, Google started with students from Stanford, Facebook started with College students.. So on and so on..

She helped build Russian cyber capability........fact,,,,,and got paid for it..........

She helped build Russian cyber capability........fact,,,,,and got paid for it..........

Do you have a factual link on that?

There is some really juicy stuff his 2nd cousin did. Since you can't take him down just keep fishing for relatives

Forum List

Back