🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russia wanted Clinton That's Clear

Hilly was getting paid on regular basis by the Russians....helped set up their silicon valley......billy Boy collected big fat paycheck........and what would her policies be....Obama's destroy our military and Paris agreement.........Funny I dont see russians going green so who benefits from the disaster she would create?

What are you talking about , help set up Silicon Valley...lol ... Silicon Valley started in garages like Apple, Google started with students from Stanford, Facebook started with College students.. So on and so on..

Hillary has nothing to do with Silicon Valley..
She helped build Russian cyber capability........fact,,,,,and got paid for it..........

Do you have a factual link on that?
Beeen posted on this forum couple of times.....try to keep up.....sure a search of the site will turn it up

Do you guys think beyond the partisan boxes you put yourself in? Russia didn't care who won. They could use either. What they wanted is us dividing and arguing so they can gain power

whatever Hillary did wasnt enough to put her in the same room with Trumps sorry ass....

Hilly was getting paid on regular basis by the Russians....helped set up their silicon valley......billy Boy collected big fat paycheck........and what would her policies be....Obama's destroy our military and Paris agreement.........Funny I dont see russians going green so who benefits from the disaster she would create?

What are you talking about , help set up Silicon Valley...lol ... Silicon Valley started in garages like Apple, Google started with students from Stanford, Facebook started with College students.. So on and so on..

She helped build Russian cyber capability........fact,,,,,and got paid for it..........

Beeen posted on this forum couple of times.....try to keep up.....sure a search of the site will turn it up

It is Bullshit...haaa Why would Hillary help Russia when they hacked her and the DNC? I tried googling it and there is NOTHING...Stop making shit up..
If it is on this site well it is fake news..

Funny, the Russians DID sign on to the Paris Agreement and specify, please, in what way Obama destroyed our military. It's still times bigger than Russia's, and the world is taking notice now that we're flexing our muscles in Korea. With our air support, Mosul and soon Raqqa will be ISIS free, without killing hundreds or thousands of Americans.
Clinton would not have considered lifting sanctions or "going easy" on more sanctions for the election hacking. Trump was so likely to that the Congress is trying to pass a law specifically to stop him. Ryan is doing his best to stop it, but the Senate is 98-2 in its favor.
Tell me, how any of you silliness answers the question of why the Russians targeted the Democrats during the election and not the Republicans, if they wanted Hillary to win?
Simple question.

Funny, the Russians DID sign on to the Paris Agreement and specify, please, in what way Obama destroyed our military. It's still times bigger than Russia's, and the world is taking notice now that we're flexing our muscles in Korea. With our air support, Mosul and soon Raqqa will be ISIS free, without killing hundreds or thousands of Americans.
Clinton would not have considered lifting sanctions or "going easy" on more sanctions for the election hacking. Trump was so likely to that the Congress is trying to pass a law specifically to stop him. Ryan is doing his best to stop it, but the Senate is 98-2 in its favor.
Tell me, how any of you silliness answers the question of why the Russians targeted the Democrats during the election and not the Republicans, if they wanted Hillary to win?
Simple question.
Signing and doing are two different things......China is putting up massive solar plants.....I havent seen a single article on one Russian green initiative........seen lots of oil exploration so they can rescue the EU from folly ......not one green anything

It is Bullshit...haaa Why would Hillary help Russia when they hacked her and the DNC? I tried googling it and there is NOTHING...Stop making shit up..
The program was pitched as a partnership involving U.S. and Russian government entities and companies. Major U.S. corporations like Boeing, Google, General Electric, Cisco and Microsoft – also generous donors to the Clinton’s family foundation – were solicited by Clinton to invest more than a billion dollars in the Skolkovo tech park outside Moscow, formally called the Skolkovo Innovation Center. The goal, Clinton said in speeches and to Russian media, was to “break down barriers with Russia,” create “more free flow of people and information” between the two countries, and ultimately strengthen Russia.
The FBI also said Skolkovo “may be a means for the Russian government to access our nation’s sensitive or classified research, development facilities and dual-use technologies with military and commercial applications.” Clinton accused of aiding Moscow ops with push for 'Russian Silicon Valley' oooooooops

Simple question.
Signing and doing are two different things......China is putting up massive solar plants.....I havent seen a single article on one Russian green initiative........seen lots of oil exploration so they can rescue the EU from folly ......not one green anything
At least they support the concept. I googled and found some green initiatives in Russia. Not a lot, I agree.
So, any guesses on why the Russians targeted the Democrats during the election if they were behind Hillary?

Simple question.
At least they support the concept. I googled and found some green initiatives in Russia. Not a lot, I agree.
So, any guesses on why the Russians targeted the Democrats during the election if they were behind Hillary?
Its called hedging your bet.....especially when that bet starts going south and looking bad.........can ya tell me what they won

[
Help the Democratic party by hacking the DNC and Hillary's campaign manager and giving them to Wikileaks? If the Russians were helping the Democrats with this "set up" of Don Jr., why didn't they make sure it got leaked during the campaign? This would have been gold back in August 2016.
I realize the President has just come out with this jewel of an argument, and you are doing your best, but tell me how it actually makes sense.
And answer my questions, please.

You grasp that there is literally ZERO evidence that Russia was behind the hack on the DNC, right? I already showed you that CrowdStrike was forced to back off this claim due to being proven a fraud.

This oft repeated claim has literally zero basis in fact.

Look, I view you as one of the only two reasonable democrats on the board, Mac is the other. But you have already been shown that this is a bullshit claim.

In case you have forgotten.

Why Crowdstrike's Russian Hacking Story Fell Apart 2 The DNI Report Faked Sources

The program was pitched as a partnership involving U.S. and Russian government entities and companies. Major U.S. corporations like Boeing, Google, General Electric, Cisco and Microsoft – also generous donors to the Clinton’s family foundation – were solicited by Clinton to invest more than a billion dollars in the Skolkovo tech park outside Moscow, formally called the Skolkovo Innovation Center. The goal, Clinton said in speeches and to Russian media, was to “break down barriers with Russia,” create “more free flow of people and information” between the two countries, and ultimately strengthen Russia.
The FBI also said Skolkovo “may be a means for the Russian government to access our nation’s sensitive or classified research, development facilities and dual-use technologies with military and commercial applications.” Clinton accused of aiding Moscow ops with push for 'Russian Silicon Valley' oooooooops
That was 7 years ago. When the Obama administration still had hope of better relations with Russia.

That was 7 years ago. When the Obama administration still had hope of better relations with Russia.
YEah so......she set up their hacking op capability......and then whines......after she got paid for it........want to talk treason there it is

According to a great source, Russia preferred Clinton. He makes a great case, because foreign governments prefer the known as opposed the unknown.

[
Help the Democratic party by hacking the DNC and Hillary's campaign manager and giving them to Wikileaks? If the Russians were helping the Democrats with this "set up" of Don Jr., why didn't they make sure it got leaked during the campaign? This would have been gold back in August 2016.
I realize the President has just come out with this jewel of an argument, and you are doing your best, but tell me how it actually makes sense.

You grasp that there is literally ZERO evidence that Russia was behind the hack on the DNC, right? I already showed you that CrowdStrike was forced to back off this claim due to being proven a fraud.

Look, I view you as one of the only two reasonable democrats on the board, Mac is the other. But you have already been shown that this is a bullshit claim.

Why Crowdstrike's Russian Hacking Story Fell Apart 2 The DNI Report Faked Sources
I don't believe the FBI, CIA and NSA all relied on nothing but the Crowdstrike information, did they? Don't they have their own geeks to research this stuff?
[

I tried, but your link was talking about too many things I'm not familiar with. It seemed to be saying that there was no evidence for Russian hacking except that one Crowdstrike report.

From a more understandable article I pulled up from Wired,
“Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency,” the report reads. “We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments.”

Even so, the report leaves out the much hoped-for technical evidence that informed these conclusions. In its “Scope and Sourcing” section, the report explains that this evidence exists, but can’t be declassified. And that means the report won’t satisfy the majority of the cybersecurity community that believes Russia hacked Democratic targets but has demanded more evidence, let alone the diehard deniers of the Kremlin’s fingerprints. “Seeing more of the context in which this happened does make me a little more trusting that this really was Russia,” says Robert Graham, an analyst for the cybersecurity firm Erratasec who has closely followed the Russian hacking investigation. “But knowing what data they probably have, they could have given us more details. And that really pisses me off.”
The intel agencies’ full report on Russia’s hack of the 2016 election won’t silence the diehard deniers.

My point is, they sure seem to be talking about a lot more than one Crowdstrike report here.
Common sense would tell me the same. Since 17 agencies were involved, including CIA and NSA, am I to believe that they didn't use a single one of their own spooks and geeks to look at the hacks?

[

I don't believe the FBI, CIA and NSA all relied on nothing but the Crowdstrike information, did they? Don't they have their own geeks to research this stuff?
[

I tried, but your link was talking about too many things I'm not familiar with. It seemed to be saying that there was no evidence for Russian hacking except that one Crowdstrike report.

From a more understandable article I pulled up from Wired,
“Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency,” the report reads. “We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments.”

Even so, the report leaves out the much hoped-for technical evidence that informed these conclusions. In its “Scope and Sourcing” section, the report explains that this evidence exists, but can’t be declassified. And that means the report won’t satisfy the majority of the cybersecurity community that believes Russia hacked Democratic targets but has demanded more evidence, let alone the diehard deniers of the Kremlin’s fingerprints. “Seeing more of the context in which this happened does make me a little more trusting that this really was Russia,” says Robert Graham, an analyst for the cybersecurity firm Erratasec who has closely followed the Russian hacking investigation. “But knowing what data they probably have, they could have given us more details. And that really pisses me off.”
The intel agencies’ full report on Russia’s hack of the 2016 election won’t silence the diehard deniers.

My point is, they sure seem to be talking about a lot more than one Crowdstrike report here.
Common sense would tell me the same. Since 17 agencies were involved, including CIA and NSA, am I to believe that they didn't use a single one of their own spooks and geeks to look at the hacks?
P.S. I'm not a Democrat, but thanks.

Simple question.
Its called hedging your bet.....especially when that bet starts going south and looking bad.........can ya tell me what they won
I guess you'll need to ask them, or Don Jr.

Simple question.
So ...nothing......except dem delusions and effort to paralyze his admin........

Simple question.
So ...nothing......except dem delusions and effort to paralyze his admin........
I don't know what "hedging your bet" means. To me it seems if they wanted Hillary to win, they wouldn't have released the Wikileaks stuff. They wouldn't have continued to flood social media with fake news and paid posters to spread propaganda against her and the Democrats. Just seems sensible to me. However, you believe "hedging your bets" explains why they did that. So explain to me what that means and how it would help them.

I don't know what "hedging your bet" means. To me it seems if they wanted Hillary to win, they wouldn't have released the Wikileaks stuff. They wouldn't have continued to flood social media with fake news and paid posters to spread propaganda against her and the Democrats. Just seems sensible to me. However, you believe "hedging your bets" explains why they did that. So explain to me what that means and how it would help them.
Its called not having all your eggs in one basket........simple enough for ya.......btw Russians arent wiki so less propaganda and more truth eh

Forum List

Back