🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russia wanted Clinton That's Clear

Funny, the Russians DID sign on to the Paris Agreement and specify, please, in what way Obama destroyed our military. It's still times bigger than Russia's, and the world is taking notice now that we're flexing our muscles in Korea. With our air support, Mosul and soon Raqqa will be ISIS free, without killing hundreds or thousands of Americans.
Clinton would not have considered lifting sanctions or "going easy" on more sanctions for the election hacking. Trump was so likely to that the Congress is trying to pass a law specifically to stop him. Ryan is doing his best to stop it, but the Senate is 98-2 in its favor.
Tell me, how any of you silliness answers the question of why the Russians targeted the Democrats during the election and not the Republicans, if they wanted Hillary to win?
Simple question.
Signing and doing are two different things......China is putting up massive solar plants.....I havent seen a single article on one Russian green initiative........seen lots of oil exploration so they can rescue the EU from folly ......not one green anything
At least they support the concept. I googled and found some green initiatives in Russia. Not a lot, I agree.
So, any guesses on why the Russians targeted the Democrats during the election if they were behind Hillary?
Its called hedging your bet.....especially when that bet starts going south and looking bad.........can ya tell me what they won
I guess you'll need to ask them, or Don Jr.
So ...nothing......except dem delusions and effort to paralyze his admin........
I'm not a Dem and I'm not supporting "paralyzing" his administration. Until this Don Jr. stuff came up this past week, I wasn't even paying attention to the Russian collusion stuff. It seemed hyped. Now knowing the Trump team's underlying attitude toward receiving help from the Russians? Maybe there's something to it. Or at least some of it. I'll wait.
I want to see our country succeed. I was actually hoping this administration would be able to make positive changes to Obamacare and stimulate the economy. I know it's early days to see a big change in the economy, but the healthcare thing isn't going so well. I don't see why we need a fat concrete wall for thousands of miles, but okay, if it makes everyone happy.
I'm an American. I want to be proud of my President, or at least not be embarrassed by him. What he said a day or two ago, that most people would have taken that meeting....just makes me ashamed. Trump is a huge embarrassment right now. It is NOT because CNN tells me so. I don't get CNN. It is because he's actually an embarrassment.
I'm not a far left progressive, but I've still got enough sense to know right from wrong.

Did anyone actually hack The DNC?

How do you know it wasn't a Sander's supporter? Or Seth Rich?

Evidence actually points to a leak and copying the files to a local drive, and not a hack. The data rate transfer speeds were too high to have been a hack.

Sanders supporters are kinda nutty and Assange said it was Seth Rich who gave him the emails. I tend to believe Assange and his defense of Seth Rich and his backing that up with a reward for information leading to the arrest of his killer.

Assange wasn't running for President and was getting exposure on Wikileaks regardless of how he got the emails, so he had no motivation to lie. No motivation to create a Fake narrative.
He even went so far to post The Metadata to prove his claims which The Media Ignored.

The DNC and Clinton had plenty motivation to lie and deflect and attempt to create a false narrative in the midst of a failing campaign and attempt to tie it to the opposition candidate.

You don't give Hillary Clnton $125 Million and then spend resources trying to defeat her.

You do try to help The Democrat Party by attemtping to repeatedly meet ormcall The Trump
Campaign while Obama Bin Spying is Wire tapping you.
Help the Democratic party by hacking the DNC and Hillary's campaign manager and giving them to Wikileaks? If the Russians were helping the Democrats with this "set up" of Don Jr., why didn't they make sure it got leaked during the campaign? This would have been gold back in August 2016.
I realize the President has just come out with this jewel of an argument, and you are doing your best, but tell me how it actually makes sense.
And answer my questions, please.

Signing and doing are two different things......China is putting up massive solar plants.....I havent seen a single article on one Russian green initiative........seen lots of oil exploration so they can rescue the EU from folly ......not one green anything
At least they support the concept. I googled and found some green initiatives in Russia. Not a lot, I agree.
So, any guesses on why the Russians targeted the Democrats during the election if they were behind Hillary?
Its called hedging your bet.....especially when that bet starts going south and looking bad.........can ya tell me what they won
So ...nothing......except dem delusions and effort to paralyze his admin........
I'm not a Dem and I'm not supporting "paralyzing" his administration. Until this Don Jr. stuff came up this past week, I wasn't even paying attention to the Russian collusion stuff. It seemed hyped. Now knowing the Trump team's underlying attitude toward receiving help from the Russians? Maybe there's something to it. Or at least some of it. I'll wait.
I want to see our country succeed. I was actually hoping this administration would be able to make positive changes to Obamacare and stimulate the economy. I know it's early days to see a big change in the economy, but the healthcare thing isn't going so well. I don't see why we need a fat concrete wall for thousands of miles, but okay, if it makes everyone happy.
I'm an American. I want to be proud of my President, or at least not be embarrassed by him. What he said a day or two ago, that most people would have taken that meeting....just makes me ashamed. Trump is a huge embarrassment right now. It is NOT because CNN tells me so. I don't get CNN. It is because he's actually an embarrassment.
I'm not a far left progressive, but I've still got enough sense to know right from wrong.
Funny how youre always on the left of things

Funny how youre always on the left of things
You accused me of "Dem delusions and effort to paralyze the administration." I explained that wasn't true. If you don't want to believe me, fine.

Evidence actually points to a leak and copying the files to a local drive, and not a hack. The data rate transfer speeds were too high to have been a hack.

Sanders supporters are kinda nutty and Assange said it was Seth Rich who gave him the emails. I tend to believe Assange and his defense of Seth Rich and his backing that up with a reward for information leading to the arrest of his killer.

Assange wasn't running for President and was getting exposure on Wikileaks regardless of how he got the emails, so he had no motivation to lie. No motivation to create a Fake narrative.
He even went so far to post The Metadata to prove his claims which The Media Ignored.

The DNC and Clinton had plenty motivation to lie and deflect and attempt to create a false narrative in the midst of a failing campaign and attempt to tie it to the opposition candidate.

You don't give Hillary Clnton $125 Million and then spend resources trying to defeat her.

You do try to help The Democrat Party by attemtping to repeatedly meet ormcall The Trump
Help the Democratic party by hacking the DNC and Hillary's campaign manager and giving them to Wikileaks? If the Russians were helping the Democrats with this "set up" of Don Jr., why didn't they make sure it got leaked during the campaign? This would have been gold back in August 2016.
I realize the President has just come out with this jewel of an argument, and you are doing your best, but tell me how it actually makes sense.
Interesting theory.

Interesting theory.
It's not just an interesting theory. Since Assange included the metadata with the emails it was analyzed and determined to be copied locally.

This is also btw Why The DNC refuses to allow anyone to look st their server because if they allowed that they would lose face and the last shred of credibility they had for promoting a false narrative that they knew was false since they say they announced it.

Last edited:
Emails were leaked, not hacked

Because NSA can trace exactly where and how any "hacked" emails from the Democratic National Committee or other servers were routed through the network, it is puzzling why NSA cannot produce hard evidence implicating the Russian government and WikiLeaks. Unless we are dealing with a leak from an insider, not a hack, as other reporting suggests. From a technical perspective alone, we are convinced that this is what happened.

Forum List

Back