Russian artillery pounds Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Saddam Huessein tested George Bush back in 1991 it was a bad mistake. Biden is not a strong man like Bush was but the Russian army is stronger than what Iraq had. Would Putin have tested Bush? Trump said Biden is all talk and no show. He knew what he was talking about.

It's a sort of replay of Crimea in which the status quo was working fine but the US insisted on a bridge too far and lost everything.

Putin was left with no choice but to take Crimea, albeit with the people's support.

Putin is now going to take the Ukraine.

The main complication to him doing that is the fact that there will be some Russian soldiers lost to US supplied weaponry.

That could result in some turnabout and that's not good!

Indeed, it's a time when the UN should stop hesitating! Putin can still call it all off if he's offered some concessions that he will deem necessary. But it will have to be very quickly!

It's not like it's something new and the precedence hasn't been set by America's many, many wars of aggression.
The UN at least has experience in handling the situation with the Kosovo war. Well, sort of?

It's a sort of replay of Crimea in which the status quo was working fine but the US insisted on a bridge too far and lost everything.

Putin was left with no choice but to take Crimea, albeit with the people's support.

Putin is now going to take the Ukraine.

The main complication to him doing that is the fact that there will be some Russian soldiers lost to US supplied weaponry.

That could result in some turnabout and that's not good!

Indeed, it's a time when the UN should stop hesitating! Putin can still call it all off if he's offered some concessions that he will deem necessary. But it will have to be very quickly!

WTF is the Useless Nations going to do... besides absolutely nothing

WTF is the Useless Nations going to do... besides absolutely nothing
The UN can at least do as much as they did to stop the Kosovo war. The SC will!
You won't understand that but you could ask your dad.
Maybe the UN could do more if they're dealing with an agreeable leader of Russia. Maybe Putin can be happy with the existing status quo?

Help me out here.

If Biden and NATO are weak...what does "strong" look like?

American and NATO boots on the ground in Ukraine?

Is THAT what Trump would have done?

If not...then what? Asked nice?

The UN can at least do as much as they did to stop the Kosovo war. The SC will!
You won't understand that but you could ask your dad.
Maybe the UN could do more if they're dealing with an agreeable leader of Russia. Maybe Putin can be happy with the existing status quo?

I'll ask my grandfather (Retired USAF Lt. Col) and my uncle, USAF Retired and currently in intelligence)

What's your source? Your cuckold Truedau?

Sit down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back