Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

What are you wanting him to do? Start a war with Russia?

We did the same towards Russia. Should Russia have attacked the US?
Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?
We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

It's coming.
This story about Russia paying for dead American troops is likely a CIA false flag. The story is bogus bull shit. Per Max Blumenthal...A dubious story about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan appeared in the New York Times. It was sourced entirely to "American intelligence officials."

These stupid fucking loser leftists are so Anti-America that they will fall for every hoax, that they can get their hands on.
Pathetic really.
If this is all a hoax, then prove it hot shot. Talking shit is worth nothing; Morning Joe - Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, & Willie Geist Covering for criminals, grifters, and traitors. What does this say about you?

I laugh
I simply laugh that you think anything that those 3 say would even border on the truth
Geist is a humorist for Allah's sake.
You aren't producing anything of an argument because they are quoting the NYT's who is quoting our intelligence. You are a loser. Get it in your head. There is no walking this back. Trump has been made, and you are complicit with a traitor.

Poor baby
What was the name of the source?
Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says Get a clue loser.

It's a non-story
Think - Nothingburger #576,
A loser has no other excuse. So pitiful. Take a hike. You are boring and disgusting for hating your own country. Pathetic!
The humpers are calling out fake news. So is Putin. What does that tell you?
It tells me they are sitting in their chairs with their fingers up their ass trying to figure out how to lie their way out of Trumps traitorous activities. And his own intelligence ratted the bastard out. Trump said and did nothing, and now we have five Benghazi's on our hand; Russia offered bounties to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan, NBC News confirms

And Trump is silent.
Why isn't Trump putting a stop to this?
Trump is owned by Putin is the headline.

"President Donald Trump was harshly criticized on Friday after a bombshell New York Times report on Russia offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops in Afghanistan."

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported,”

Can we please move these kook threads to Conspiracy?

Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?
We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

It's coming.
This story about Russia paying for dead American troops is likely a CIA false flag. The story is bogus bull shit. Per Max Blumenthal...A dubious story about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan appeared in the New York Times. It was sourced entirely to "American intelligence officials."

It could be bogus. It wouldn't surprise me but still, we did it to them so..........
So...how is this any different than what we did? The most important question is' Why in the hell are we there in the first place?

First reply and this thread is over. I will never understand how we get so upset at countries that do the very thing we have done.

It's easy. If you don't want our soldiers targeted, bring them home where they belong. When you do stupid things, bad things will happen.
There is nothing to disagree with in your post. The issue is why is the Trump Administration silent while Russians target US troops in Afghanistan? Why hasn’t Trump condemned Russia? Why is Trump still pushing for Russian membership in the G-7? Why isn’t the Administration contemplating additional Sanctions against Russia?

I am not nor will I ever be a Trump supporter but like I said, how does one condemn someone else for something we so readily do ourselves?
When has the US sat back, so other countries can put bounties on American soldiers in combat, and have that intelligence at our disposal, proving it was going on? I know of none. Worst administration in history. 5 Benghazi's is what this is.

I've asked this more than once. What are you looking for? A new war?
So, because I tell the truth, I want war? Is that a serious question?

I asked you what you want him to do. It's a simple question.

President Trump should not be groveling at Putin's feet for one, by begging for Russia to be brought back in to the G8...

I think the more we bring the countries together the better off we are. That noted, if Trump counters Russia involvement in the G8 is that going to solve this issue?
First, Putin deserved to be kicked out of the G8...And they would have been remiss if they had not kicked him out, for his actions. Much like the looters and rioters, should have been stopped and arrested right then and there for their criminal and violent actions... So to nip it in the bud, imo.

Kicking him out was well deserved, and was a PEACEFUL means of reacting to his illegal invasions...

Putin has been dying to get back in to it...to be part of the world leaders... And once trump became President, was his best chance of that happening.... thus Putin ordering his people to support Trump being elected, and their interference. The candidate Trump, will now owe Putin.... He is KGB trained.... knows how to sump up people, and knows kompromat well.

Trump has been pushing for it, ever since.... Putin summed him up well...imo.

So, with a compromised person in the Whitehouse at his side, it has emboldened him to do some pretty horrible things, and know he won't be punished for it, due to Trump interference for him.... like the poisonings of Russians in the UK...the Ukraine aggression continuation... the denial of Russians interfering in our elections... And now, letting Putin pay bounties on American military guys in Afghanistan...if actually true...

I don't want a war with anyone... I know what it's like to have your daddy fighting a war...wondering whether he will survive the year... praying morning noon and night that your daddy will not be killed in VietNam... And for what? I don't wish that...on any family!!

but I also do not believe we should be cozying up to an untrustworthy foreign thug, as in Putin, either.... that would be like cozying up to the looters and violent rioters, no?

Diplomacy, while holding a big stick (but not using it)...... is an art.

Putin hasn't done anything that we haven't done many times over.
We have never ignored intelligence of bounties on American troops. Trump supporters cannot casually walk away from this treason; Morning Joe - Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, & Willie Geist

We did the same to them.
Then show the documentation. By the way, do you realize what you just said?

Yes I understand what I said and so do you.
I do, and I explained it to you. You just typed the prescription and the excuse for treason. That's what it is.

I stated the very reasons the founders told us to mind our own business.
Oh, so why does Trump still have US troops in Afghanistan then? If we are going to mind our own business? To bait other countries into putting bounties on US troops?

He should have pulled them. Just like Bush and Obama he has completely failed.
That’s exactly what Putin wants trump to do. Get out of Afghanistan.
Putin has been providing the Taliban with weapons so Americans and coalition forces can be murdered.

Turn about is fair play.

Trump is silent because the New York Times just made it up. Everyone was wondering what new concoction the communists were going to come up with. This is it.
Where is your proof? You have none. You're a liar.
The proof is the New York Times created the Russian collusion case from invented anonymous sources. This is the same pattern of behavior. Everyone knew that the communists were going to concoct a new lie. This is it.
15 American intelligence agencies aren't anonymous sources. Hundreds of meetings between Trump campaign officials and Russians took place. Not investigating for collusion would be dereliction of duty.

All been debunked
What else ya got?
No, it hasn't. You just repeat Trump lies and believe those lies.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
And Trump is silent.

"President Donald Trump was harshly criticized on Friday after a bombshell New York Times report on Russia offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops in Afghanistan."

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported,”

No! Trump is a proven traitor and you can't deal with the truth; Russia offered bounties to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan, NBC News confirms

It's coming.

It could be bogus. It wouldn't surprise me but still, we did it to them so..........
So...how is this any different than what we did? The most important question is' Why in the hell are we there in the first place?

First reply and this thread is over. I will never understand how we get so upset at countries that do the very thing we have done.

It's easy. If you don't want our soldiers targeted, bring them home where they belong. When you do stupid things, bad things will happen.
There is nothing to disagree with in your post. The issue is why is the Trump Administration silent while Russians target US troops in Afghanistan? Why hasn’t Trump condemned Russia? Why is Trump still pushing for Russian membership in the G-7? Why isn’t the Administration contemplating additional Sanctions against Russia?

I am not nor will I ever be a Trump supporter but like I said, how does one condemn someone else for something we so readily do ourselves?
When has the US sat back, so other countries can put bounties on American soldiers in combat, and have that intelligence at our disposal, proving it was going on? I know of none. Worst administration in history. 5 Benghazi's is what this is.

President Trump should not be groveling at Putin's feet for one, by begging for Russia to be brought back in to the G8...

I think the more we bring the countries together the better off we are. That noted, if Trump counters Russia involvement in the G8 is that going to solve this issue?
First, Putin deserved to be kicked out of the G8...And they would have been remiss if they had not kicked him out, for his actions. Much like the looters and rioters, should have been stopped and arrested right then and there for their criminal and violent actions... So to nip it in the bud, imo.

Kicking him out was well deserved, and was a PEACEFUL means of reacting to his illegal invasions...

Putin has been dying to get back in to it...to be part of the world leaders... And once trump became President, was his best chance of that happening.... thus Putin ordering his people to support Trump being elected, and their interference. The candidate Trump, will now owe Putin.... He is KGB trained.... knows how to sump up people, and knows kompromat well.

So, with a compromised person in the Whitehouse at his side, it has emboldened him to do some pretty horrible things, and know he won't be punished for it, due to Trump interference for him.... like the poisonings of Russians in the UK...the Ukraine aggression continuation... the denial of Russians interfering in our elections... And now, letting Putin pay bounties on American military guys in Afghanistan...if actually true...

I don't want a war with anyone... I know what it's like to have your daddy fighting a war...wondering whether he will survive the year... praying morning noon and night that your daddy will not be killed in VietNam... And for what? I don't wish that...on any family!!

but I also do not believe we should be cozying up to an untrustworthy foreign thug, as in Putin, either.... that would be like cozying up to the looters and violent rioters, no?

We have never ignored intelligence of bounties on American troops. Trump supporters cannot casually walk away from this treason; Morning Joe - Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski, & Willie Geist

We did the same to them.

I do, and I explained it to you. You just typed the prescription and the excuse for treason. That's what it is.

Oh, so why does Trump still have US troops in Afghanistan then? If we are going to mind our own business? To bait other countries into putting bounties on US troops?

Seems that Putin often times knows what is best for us.
Is that why you follow his puppet?

I want us out. Trump isn't getting us out. He has failed just like Bush and Obama.

• Thanks
And Trump is silent.

Only if you wish. Start now.

It's coming.

We did the same to them.

I want us out. Trump isn't getting us out. He has failed just like Bush and Obama.
Won't change the story.

And Trump is silent.

Ah yes! The latest Democrat fail talking point. Fuck off, traitors! We should hang every last one of you.
At least tarred and feathered and rode out of town on a rail!
Just like your confederate statues and flag, your opinions are being swept into the dustbin. Even Mississippi has trashed your traitorous flag.
created by demofks. too fking funny. you still don't get it.

And Trump is silent.

No! Trump is a proven traitor and you can't deal with the truth; Russia offered bounties to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan, NBC News confirms

Factually False

It's coming.

We did the same to them.

Won't change the story.
he is trying to get out. the treaty was the start. not sure what you're referring to.

And Trump is silent.

Wonder how many whiners are pleading for censorship of a negative Trump thread like you are doing?

• Love

It's coming.

We did the same to them.

Won't change the story.

The story is all because we have failed.

It's coming.

When was the last time we tried to assassinate through poisoning, two defectors? When was the last time we invaded a foreign nation to add it to our own country.... when was the last time our President had his political challenger poisoned? Or journalists arrested or killed?

yes, Iraq was a huge debacle and occupied for quite a while but not grabbed and turned in to a USA territory as Crimea and Ukraine aggression.

We refuse to leave. You say that isn't occupying it. I say it is.
Yeah, we are somewhat still in Iraq... but no where near what we were... And yes, it was the worst created mistake by our gvt in my lifetime and we are still paying for it and most all the other civil unrest in the region due to it....

It's hard to put the Genie back in the jar, or Pandora back in the box.... everything, every move, has negative consequences tied with the good... I'm not knowledgeable enough to know the answer on how to bring everyone home from the middle east.... but someone has got to be.... I hope....

This latest lie shook me. I just sent a donation to Trump. This fight against the communist democrats is a fight that belongs to all of us.
Prove it is a lie, or you are the liar.
No one can prove something didn't happen. The New York Times has more anonymous sources that they made up. The same way they made up the whole Russian collusion case. This is the same New York Times that wants the George Washington monuments demolished.

They are the mouthpiece of the communist democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back