Zone1 Greetings From Huntington Beach, CA

Greetings,

I am on the Right side of the spectrum, but with heavy Libertarian leanings.
  • Small Government
Very vague, the devil is in the details.
  • Individualism over Collectivism
Like surfing, life requires balance. Favoring one over the other is a bad idea.
  • Constitutionalism
Also very vague!
  • America before Foreign Interests
The world is the future, NOT insular Americanism.
In my personal life, I'm happily married and enjoy surfing, high level poker, basketball, free diving, and working out.
Welcome to the board.

Greetings,

• Small Government
  • Constitutionalism
In my personal life, I'm happily married and enjoy surfing, high level poker, basketball, free diving, and working out.
Why are you still in KKKalifornia?

I read that Calif. lost people for about three years due to so many political issues. I then read where the population is coming back. Any thoughts on that? I know a lot of that is political itself because congressional seats are, of course, based on population.

I read that Calif. lost people for about three years due to so many political issues. I then read where the population is coming back. Any thoughts on that? I know a lot of that is political itself because congressional seats are, of course, based on population.
American citizens have abandoned California. Illegal aliens are replacing them.

Howdy, howdy Former Florida surfer do to health. Daytona south to Cocoa Beach mostly Further South Melbourne Beaches are great for surfers as well not a lot of tourist there. Welcome to the discussions.

Greetings,

• Small Government
  • Constitutionalism
Welcome aboard...I have family in long beach..."SURFERH2O"?, Is that code for 'water boarder'? j/k

Greetings,

• Small Government
  • Constitutionalism
Did you ever run into Mark Dice on the boardwalk?

Did you ever run into Mark Dice on the boardwalk?

I do not. I surf off the pier (Northside Crew!) and eat / drink on Main Street often, but have never seen him. I do see a lot of MMA Fighters and Surfers I know. My son trained BJJ to the highest levels up to 16 and competed in BJJ and Wrestling.... so I am known by those crowds.

I do not. I surf off the pier (Northside Crew!) and eat / drink on Main Street often, but have never seen him. I do see a lot of MMA Fighters and Surfers I know. My son trained BJJ to the highest levels up to 16 and competed in BJJ and Wrestling.... so I am known by those crowds.
Check this.

If you don't know Dice, he goes around boardwalks and talks with people in Southern California. He does a lot of surveys. I think Huntington Beach (where the OP is from) is frequently visited by Dice.

Forum List

Back