Russian fake news helped elect Donnie

Then it should be easy for you to come up with a credible link. duh.

Although it did not give while she was secretary of state, the Saudi regime by itself has donated between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation, with donations coming as late as 2014, as she prepared her presidential run. A group called “Friends of Saudi Arabia,” co-founded “by a Saudi Prince,” gave an additional amount between $1 million and $5 million. The Clinton Foundation says that between $1 million and $5 million was also donated by“the State of Qatar,” the United Arab Emirates, and the government of Brunei. “The State of Kuwait” has donated between $5 million and $10 million.

Why Did the Saudi Regime and Other Gulf Tyrannies Donate Millions to the Clinton Foundation?

The Clinton Foundation is not the Clinton campaign, no matter how many fake news Russian stories make that claim. You got anything credible?

It's just as "credible" as your claims of Russia influencing our elections, nitwit. Lol.

Really?
Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

Oh, from when Hillary used an unsecured nongovernment server? ROFL.

No. There is no evidence that was hacked. They hacked the DNC emails.

Although it did not give while she was secretary of state, the Saudi regime by itself has donated between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation, with donations coming as late as 2014, as she prepared her presidential run. A group called “Friends of Saudi Arabia,” co-founded “by a Saudi Prince,” gave an additional amount between $1 million and $5 million. The Clinton Foundation says that between $1 million and $5 million was also donated by“the State of Qatar,” the United Arab Emirates, and the government of Brunei. “The State of Kuwait” has donated between $5 million and $10 million.

Why Did the Saudi Regime and Other Gulf Tyrannies Donate Millions to the Clinton Foundation?

The Clinton Foundation is not the Clinton campaign, no matter how many fake news Russian stories make that claim. You got anything credible?

It's just as "credible" as your claims of Russia influencing our elections, nitwit. Lol.

Really?

That's cool. That's how we found out a lot of dirt on the DNC.

Really?

That's cool. That's how we found out a lot of dirt on the DNC.

With the help of the Russians.

Csq64TaWgAAZZjx.jpg

Really?

Cool

Guess when you see smoke in your house you go back to sleep with a snuggly feeling

Wake up and realize why Trump was elected. Lol. You insult the American people endlessly.

Yes. We know he was elected. The question is how.

That's easy. The DNC ran with a horrid candidate. A candidate who cooked her own goose. Trump got his message out to the forgotten blue collar workers and they elected him.

So the fact that Russia was involved with helping Trump's campaign doesn't matter to you?

Since that's only what you hope happened it doesn't bother me one damned bit.

Putin hates Hillary because he thinks SHE interfered with elections in Russia. He would be behind anyone who was against her.

the rust belt elected Trump because the Dems didn't show up at the polls ..

End of story.

Comrade Trump will be building a hotel in Moscow soon. You all voted for a Russian agent. HAPPY!

Comrade Trump will be building a hotel in Moscow soon. You all voted for a Russian agent. HAPPY!

he's been trying for years .... he won't but his kids will, he'll just suck Putins cock while they do.

Wake up and realize why Trump was elected. Lol. You insult the American people endlessly.

That's easy. The DNC ran with a horrid candidate. A candidate who cooked her own goose. Trump got his message out to the forgotten blue collar workers and they elected him.

So the fact that Russia was involved with helping Trump's campaign doesn't matter to you?

Putin hates Hillary because he thinks SHE interfered with elections in Russia. He would be behind anyone who was against her.

Thats a fake news story..

You have no evidence what so ever The United States ever interfered in a other countrys election

images

You have no evidence what so ever The United States ever interfered in a other countrys election

images

I didn't say we did. I said Putin believed Hillary did hence his hatred of her.

he's been trying for years .... he won't but his kids will, he'll just suck Putins cock while they do.

I havea question..how did these fans of yours manage to win any world war? I mean you look up to sissy men like obama..

Please explain it to us how weak men are capable to win any war?

Or lead?

images

I didn't say we did. I said Putin believed Hillary did hence his hatred of her.

Being sarcastic

I can honestly say that my vote against Hillary was decided about ten minutes after she announced her campaign. My reasons were the corruption and incompetence that has been a hallmark of Hillary pretty much since I first heard of her.

For me the vote against her began when she orchestrated the Travel Office firings at the White House. No that isn't quite true. Perhaps when she took over the Bimbo Eruptions.

Hillary had a pattern. A pattern I did not want in any sort of power. First she screws up. Then she lies about the otherwise minor screwup. Then as the truth comes out she says that it's old news. She did this for everything. I was left to conclude that Hillary was clever, but just short of clever enough to actually accomplish anything.

I supported Bernie, and pointed out that Bernie and Trump were pretty close on a number of issues including trade. I knew Bernie was getting screwed by the DNC and honestly who didn't see it.

But I am not a blind supporter. I refuse to be one of those ignorant morons who says my party right or wrong. If my party or my country is wrong I speak out. Democrats voted for a corrupt candidate selected by a corrupt process with liberal amounts of cheating thrown in for good measure.

My vote was decided more than a year ago. As was the votes of those I know. Those of you who voted when you knew the corruption and incompetence should be ashamed. Those who voted and didn't know about any of that a year ago are just ignorant.

Nonsensical claims of interference from Russia when we attempt to manipulate every election in the world possibly including local school boards is hypocritical at the least. If Russia did feed information to our voters we got what we were dishing out for once.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back