Russian fake news helped elect Donnie

Frankly, given what I've heard from my own government the past decade or so, and what I've heard from Putin, I think I'd rather be "owned" by Russia...

I used to caveat that with, "other than objecting to government controlled media" but it turns out I can't even fucking say that anymore... GG Dems.

Hard to debunk something when the entire GOP is claiming it is true. Trump claimed the birth certificate was a fake for almost 8 years, and that was obviously bullshit.

The birth certificate thing is old news. Besides, regardless of where they were born everyone knows Obama is no more an American than either Clinton are.

comment_ufekjBdA6UlDU8U2SqbAsuS0skioDBWB,wat.jpg

Wake up and realize why Trump was elected. Lol. You insult the American people endlessly.

Yes. We know he was elected. The question is how.

That's easy. The DNC ran with a horrid candidate. A candidate who cooked her own goose. Trump got his message out to the forgotten blue collar workers and they elected him.

So the fact that Russia was involved with helping Trump's campaign doesn't matter to you?

I can honestly say that my vote against Hillary was decided about ten minutes after she announced her campaign. My reasons were the corruption and incompetence that has been a hallmark of Hillary pretty much since I first heard of her.

For me the vote against her began when she orchestrated the Travel Office firings at the White House. No that isn't quite true. Perhaps when she took over the Bimbo Eruptions.

Hillary had a pattern. A pattern I did not want in any sort of power. First she screws up. Then she lies about the otherwise minor screwup. Then as the truth comes out she says that it's old news. She did this for everything. I was left to conclude that Hillary was clever, but just short of clever enough to actually accomplish anything.

I supported Bernie, and pointed out that Bernie and Trump were pretty close on a number of issues including trade. I knew Bernie was getting screwed by the DNC and honestly who didn't see it.

But I am not a blind supporter. I refuse to be one of those ignorant morons who says my party right or wrong. If my party or my country is wrong I speak out. Democrats voted for a corrupt candidate selected by a corrupt process with liberal amounts of cheating thrown in for good measure.

My vote was decided more than a year ago. As was the votes of those I know. Those of you who voted when you knew the corruption and incompetence should be ashamed. Those who voted and didn't know about any of that a year ago are just ignorant.

Nonsensical claims of interference from Russia when we attempt to manipulate every election in the world possibly including local school boards is hypocritical at the least. If Russia did feed information to our voters we got what we were dishing out for once.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So you're good with Russia effecting our elections. That's what the right wing has degenerated to.

Hard to debunk something when the entire GOP is claiming it is true. Trump claimed the birth certificate was a fake for almost 8 years, and that was obviously bullshit.

The birth certificate thing is old news. Besides, regardless of where they were born everyone knows Obama is no more an American than either Clinton are.

Forgive my mistake. I assumed the right wing had at least a memory of integrity. I should have known better.

Wake up and realize why Trump was elected. Lol. You insult the American people endlessly.

That's easy. The DNC ran with a horrid candidate. A candidate who cooked her own goose. Trump got his message out to the forgotten blue collar workers and they elected him.

So the fact that Russia was involved with helping Trump's campaign doesn't matter to you?

I can honestly say that my vote against Hillary was decided about ten minutes after she announced her campaign. My reasons were the corruption and incompetence that has been a hallmark of Hillary pretty much since I first heard of her.

For me the vote against her began when she orchestrated the Travel Office firings at the White House. No that isn't quite true. Perhaps when she took over the Bimbo Eruptions.

Hillary had a pattern. A pattern I did not want in any sort of power. First she screws up. Then she lies about the otherwise minor screwup. Then as the truth comes out she says that it's old news. She did this for everything. I was left to conclude that Hillary was clever, but just short of clever enough to actually accomplish anything.

I supported Bernie, and pointed out that Bernie and Trump were pretty close on a number of issues including trade. I knew Bernie was getting screwed by the DNC and honestly who didn't see it.

But I am not a blind supporter. I refuse to be one of those ignorant morons who says my party right or wrong. If my party or my country is wrong I speak out. Democrats voted for a corrupt candidate selected by a corrupt process with liberal amounts of cheating thrown in for good measure.

My vote was decided more than a year ago. As was the votes of those I know. Those of you who voted when you knew the corruption and incompetence should be ashamed. Those who voted and didn't know about any of that a year ago are just ignorant.

Nonsensical claims of interference from Russia when we attempt to manipulate every election in the world possibly including local school boards is hypocritical at the least. If Russia did feed information to our voters we got what we were dishing out for once.

So you're good with Russia effecting our elections. That's what the right wing has degenerated to.
Russia have/had nothing to do with the elections, snowflakes like yourself are delusional.…:lmao:

Russia have/had nothing to do with the elections, snowflakes like yourself are delusional.…:lmao:

You might note that we have a total of 17 different intelligence agencies, and all 17 said you are wrong.

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

A CNN producer just made a lame joke about Trump's plane crashing and CNN is still preaching the low information choir. If Russia can be credited with "fake news" that put Trump in the winners circle against all odds what does it say about the entire babbling left leaning mainstream media in the U.S. ? Is the U.S. mainstream media now admitting that they are irrelevant?

You might note that we have a total of 17 different intelligence agencies, and all 17 said you are wrong.

It's not important anymore if they hacked Hildabeasts shit, she deserved it… Fuck progressives:lmao:

And in other news the sun is bright.

It is clear for anyone with a brain that the Russians meddled in this election.

What is your evidence of such meddling? How would they meddle? What this sounds like is just democrats licking their wounds, which they should be.

It's not important anymore if they hacked Hildabeasts shit, she deserved it… Fuck progressives:lmao:

How right wing of you.

How right wing of you.

How right wing of you.

Hey! You stole that from me, lol. It is funny as hell, though.

Forgive my mistake. I assumed the right wing had at least a memory of integrity. I should have known better.

Your mistake was forgetting that being an American is about more than where you were born. It's about what you say, think and do as well. Both Mr Obama and Mrs Clinton think, say and do things more along the line of Stalin and Marx than Washington or Jefferson.

Well let's see. Obama told the Brits if they voted for Brexit they weren't getting shit in negotiations. What gives us the right to interfere in the British elections?

Obama told the Israeli people who to vote for.

In elections around the globe the US Government interference is legendary.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/11201644

We have done a lot worse than release some hacked emails, which is the core of the fake news claim.

What is pissing the Left off is someone finally gave us a spoonful of our own medicine.

What you don't want to admit is that the United States is the bad guy. We started the Syrian Civil War to drive Russia out of the Med. we caused the deaths of tens of thousands of innocents in our quest for power. We instigated the European refugee crisis and then get our collective panties in a wad when Russia releases some hacked emails.

Want to know why it isn't hard to find people who don't like us? Because we are the bad guys.

If you are mad about the whole thing then get mad at the Democratic Party for running a corrupt primary. If you want someone to pay how about the dolts who came up with the idea of insulting all the working class people.

Want to scream about fake news, then try this on. More minorities voted for Trump than Romney and McCain and that is what put him over the top. So stop blaming the Whites and blame the corrupt fuckwads in charge of the DNC.

But you want to deal in propaganda as long as it is the approved propaganda that the people hear.

Forum List

Back