Russian Hackers Altered Emails Before Release to Wikileaks

Instead of fighting Assange about releasing the material, it should be pointed out that not only is Assange using the Wikileaks platform in a personal vendetta against Hillary Clinton, he’s doing so with information that may have been altered and is therefore not trustworthy. First rule of real journalism: Make sure your sources can be trusted.

More: Russian Hackers Altered Emails Before Release to Wikileaks

Democrats' new warning: Leaks could include Russian lies - Politico

Trump appears to have read an email doctored by Russian media

In other words, there is no way to verify that these emails have not been altered or doctored to support Putin and Assange's political agenda to influence the upcoming U.S. General Election for president against Hillary Clinton.
It does not matter because nothing said was that bad.

Notice the keywords in the OP....."could have"...."appears to have...."

In other words it's pure speculation
That's the alt-right's favorite territory.
Interesting that you immediately correlate the alt-right with racism

I didn't, I correlated one LW smear with a other. Too bad you are too dumb to see it.

But indeed, buzz words is all you have.
You said it not me

I indeed did correct your misconceptions.
You said that members of the Trump movement are considered racists. I guess I can't really argue with that.

You are having reading comprehension issues.

I said that liberals only use weak buzzwords as their arguments... the newest one being "alt-right". This is all because they can't win any arguments based on merits.
I used lots of other words in my argument. You seem to be lazer focused on "alt-right" and accusing them of being "racists."

Instead of fighting Assange about releasing the material, it should be pointed out that not only is Assange using the Wikileaks platform in a personal vendetta against Hillary Clinton, he’s doing so with information that may have been altered and is therefore not trustworthy. First rule of real journalism: Make sure your sources can be trusted.

In other words, there is no way to verify that these emails have not been altered or doctored to support Putin and Assange's political agenda to influence the upcoming U.S. General Election for president against Hillary Clinton.

Only one line I'd agree with you and that is " Make sure your sources can be trusted."

Since we BOTH agree to " Make sure your sources can be trusted." is a good rule, what would you say about this:
"Trump is anti-immigrant"
Would you say that is right?
Because based on a simple Google search of "Trump is anti-immigrant" About 12,600 results use that statement as a FACT.
"Trump is anti-immigrant," said Giraldo, who works cleaning houses. "I don't know if it's because he's such a brute in his speeches or that he ..."
-"Trump is anti-immigrant, Is anti-woman, and I think America can do better than that," Trump protestor Daniel Milewski said. "Same here, I don't ."

So do you like a couple of examples from the 12,600 results... think Trump is "anti-immigrant"?

In other words, there is no way to verify that these emails have not been distorted or doctored to support Putin and Assange's political agenda to influence the upcoming U.S. General Election for president against Hillary Clinton.
So in other words you are speculating with no proof to back up your lame claim? Typical libtard!!!!'

Perhaps if Hillary released all of her emails, she could prove the originals were altered ---- NAHHHH that's just crazy talk. We'll just take her word for it.

They have Hilary's emails?

Somebody could release theirs but who's to say they didn't alter them? Hmmmmmm?

I agree, but I've heard experts say this may only be the setup - and heavily altered/doctored/faked emails may be released within a day or two before the election when there is not enough time to debunk them before November 8. They said that's how Russian hackers operate.

In other words, there is no way to verify that these emails have not been distorted or doctored to support Putin and Assange's political agenda to influence the upcoming U.S. General Election for president against Hillary Clinton.

1st, those emails don't exist
2nd, even if they do exist, they don't have anything to do with things,
3rd, even if they are pertinent, they don't have anything damaging on them
4th, even if they have something damaging on them, it was all made up by the Russians.

Fucking pathetic.
That's the Clinton response to any scandal in a nutshell.

I didn't, I correlated one LW smear with a other. Too bad you are too dumb to see it.

But indeed, buzz words is all you have.
You said it not me

You said that members of the Trump movement are considered racists. I guess I can't really argue with that.

I said that liberals only use weak buzzwords as their arguments... the newest one being "alt-right". This is all because they can't win any arguments based on merits.
I used lots of other words in my argument. You seem to be lazer focused on "alt-right" and accusing them of being "racists."

You don't even know what an argument means. All you have is endless smear and appeal to feelings or whatever nonsense.

Trump is mean!!!!

Hillary's campaign leeches say they are altered...

LOL!!!

They have no evidence to back up that accusation - none.

I agree, but I've heard experts say this may only be the setup - and heavily altered/doctored/faked emails may be released within a day or two before the election when there is not enough time to debunk them before November 8. They said that's how Russian hackers operate.
Right, and some people may have heard that Hillary not only landed under sniper fire, but she took out the snipers by shooting them from the plane. IOW, LOL at your desperation.

Face reality. Hillary and the DNC are not innocent little lambs, no matter how hard you want them to be.

You said it not me

You don't even know what an argument means. All you have is endless smear and appeal to feelings or whatever nonsense.

Trump is mean!!!!
I wish that's all Trump was. I could deal with that. What I can't deal with is the profound ignorance, the extreme beliefs, and the expectations his insane followers want to force him to follow through on.

The experts said that did they? Let's check Hillary's and compare.

"may have been"

Typical lies and fake outrage from the libtardos.

There is no may have been about it.

Russia has already altered emails. One of which trump read as if it was true.

Link the proof of such....we'll wait

There is a link in the OP. Read it...

I did, it's hearsay, not proof. Provide your irrefutable proof they were altered

Can't you read?

Donald Trump appears to have read a leaked Clinton email doctored by Russian media

So in other words you are speculating with no proof to back up your lame claim? Typical libtard!!!!'

Perhaps if Hillary released all of her emails, she could prove the originals were altered ---- NAHHHH that's just crazy talk. We'll just take her word for it.

Those aren't her emails.

Her email account has never been hacked.

They hacked John Podesta's and the DNC emails.

The experts said that did they? Let's check Hillary's and compare.

One person's expert is another person's fool.

This thread started out with pure speculation and there has been nothing offered up to prove any alterations were made.

Fail

"businessinsider" is not a credible source.... and has no inside info on this either...

That the "US media" wants Hillary to win is pretty darn obvious at this point.

And that is all about covering up what the "US media" covered up... 911.

Forum List

Back