Russian Hackers attack NATO computers

Wouldn't be surprised if they have spies in NATO, like they did in the Cold War, as well. But this sounds more like industrial and diplomatic espionage by the Russian government. They want to know what the business and military community and such are planning next over Ukraine.

You see how safe we under this administration folks? Hagel, Kerry and Obama are too busy howling about "globull warming" is going to KILL US ALL instead of those idiots running our country

yet they call the right giving in to fear

You see how safe we under this administration folks? Hagel, Kerry and Obama are too busy howling about "globull warming" is going to KILL US ALL instead of those idiots running our country

yet they call the right giving in to fear

While you RWers sing the praises of Adolph Putin.

Wouldn't be surprised if they have spies in NATO, like they did in the Cold War, as well. But this sounds more like industrial and diplomatic espionage by the Russian government. They want to know what the business and military community and such are planning next over Ukraine.

I think much of this is revenge for the economic sanctions that the west has imposed on the number one Comrade and his thugs.

Likely they are hackers in Russia rather than the Russian government. But it pleases me to hope hero Edward Snowden had something to do with the hacking.

They were going to hack the Healthcare.gov site to make it inoperable, then they realized that would be redundant

Obama reset the relations...wtf.

Are you sure?

What happened to Obama's flexibility to deal with the Russians??

I think you've been duped

Yes, the GOP Hero Adolph Putin is now directing Hackers to break into NATO and other allies systems. Gotta be a blow to the "tough guy" image that each of you have of Vlad...But I guess every time you see that picture of him shirtless, he is again back in your good graces.

Oh, common, like our government doesn't have spies in the Kremlin or whatever else in Russia. Or in the world, just remember this recent spying scandal in Germany. Mutual spying is something natural for the governments, like eating and breathing is to us.

And what's more, this is not the first time Russian hackers break into our system, they even broke into the Pentagon. Why is everybody so surprised?

Oh, common, like our government doesn't have spies in the Kremlin or whatever else in Russia. Or in the world, just remember this recent spying scandal in Germany. Mutual spying is something natural for the governments, like eating and breathing is to us.

And what's more, this is not the first time Russian hackers break into our system, they even broke into the Pentagon. Why is everybody so surprised?
Well the Snowden leaks basically convinced Russia and China to go free for all with spying and espionage, so I doubt there is anything Russia wouldn't try now.

Forum List

Back