Russian intel agent who leaked Trump dossier found dead

This looks like a leftist blog with a partisan axe to grind.

Do you have a credible source?

If I was a US agent in Russia, I'd be terrified now. I'd be getting the hell out.

What are our intel agencies supposed to do when they give Trump intel on Russia, and Trump asks "What's the source"?

Yes, the 'Conservatives' regularly post here that they would love to do in we who disagree with them. Were they to find that the government would not uphold laws, they would act on those thoughts. Were it not for the citizens of this nation totally opposing the orange clowns EO's we would be descending into Fascism.

If I was a US agent in Russia, I'd be terrified now. I'd be getting the hell out.

What are our intel agencies supposed to do when they give Trump intel on Russia, and Trump asks "What's the source"?

It seems the fear should be that the Comrade will hand over the intelligence he has received to Putin.

Bannon is promoting a US-Russian alliance where white Europeans are given priority and darker as skinned immigrants are shunned. He defends this with statements concerning a US-Russian alliance to battle ISIS.

Russia is more concerned about propping up Assad, even if it means killing innocent women and children. Putin is a war criminal.

What I found interesting was the arrests that came shortly after the CIA released their report on Russia's interference in our elections. One department head who was supposed to make sure there were no spies in their ranks was taken out of a meeting with a bag on his head, and another one (who was a spy working for us), was also arrested and hasn't been heard from since.

Why would Russia purge people out of their ranks when this report came out, unless there was actual information in there that they really did?

You don't fire people or put them in prison if a report like that is completely false, you only do it if it tells the truth.

No, it was reported the day he died
Ex- Russian domestic security agent, oil executive Oleg Erovinkin dies after suffering heart attack, state-run news agency reports - Daily Sabah

Top Rosneft Exec Found Dead in Moscow

Then why was it reported over a month ago?
Found dead more than a month ago? Real precise there. Lol

The Kremlin has been covering it up. Read it simpleton.

It happened over a month ago. Putin has been burying it, like all his victims.

No, it was reported the day he died
Ex- Russian domestic security agent, oil executive Oleg Erovinkin dies after suffering heart attack, state-run news agency reports - Daily Sabah

Top Rosneft Exec Found Dead in Moscow

Then why was it reported over a month ago?
Found dead more than a month ago? Real precise there. Lol

The Kremlin has been covering it up. Read it simpleton.

It happened over a month ago. Putin has been burying it, like all his victims.
Yep, lead poisoning is known to stop the heart. LOL

Forum List

Back