🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russians busted for duping millions of hapless GOP voters

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
The Kremlin paid an army of more than 1,000 people to create fake anti-Hillary Clinton news stories targeting key swing states, the leading Democrat on the committee looking into alleged Russian interference in the US election has said.

Senator Mark Warner, the Democrat ranking member, and chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Republican Senator Richard Burr, appeared together at a press conference to give an update on the investigation ahead of the first witnesses appearing today.

Mr Warner said: “We know about the hacking, and selective leaks, but what really concerns me as a former tech guy is at least some reports – and we’ve got to get to the bottom of this – that there were upwards of a thousand internet trolls working out of a facility in Russia, in effect taking over a series of computers which are then called botnets, that can then generate news down to specific areas.

“It’s been reported to me, and we’ve got to find this out, whether they were able to affect specific areas in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, where you would not have been receiving off of whoever your vendor might have been, Trump versus Clinton, during the waning days of the election, but instead, ‘Clinton is sick’, or ‘Clinton is taking money from whoever for some source’ … fake news.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...k-warner-intelligence-committee-a7657641.html
Russia targeted key states with anti-Clinton fake news, Trump-Russia hearings chairman reveals
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...k-warner-intelligence-committee-a7657641.html
lol these pilgrims drone on and on about 'fake news' when they themselves are the primary consumers!

this is so typical

If someone is too stupid to figure out the truth? They deserve whatever they get.

How about all those Trump rapes? Or the Golden showers? Or other fake news Dems spread. Pushing a wheelchair over a cliff advertising on National TV with Grandma in it. That sort of stuff?

Veritas Videos, DNC email (showing corruption), Podesta email showed corruption, they trashed their own donors, SHE collapsed like a sack of crap in daylight, BJ said she collapses all the time, BJ trashed healthcare, SHE wanted 5000 times as many muslims, SHE had no message other than "he is bad", her employees took the 5th on national TV.................they kept security clearance? OKeefe videos, PP videos WTH? need I go on?

Bottom line: Some Americans woke up due to their internal BS detector and SHE failed.

Last edited:
The Kremlin paid an army of more than 1,000 people to create fake anti-Hillary Clinton news stories targeting key swing states, the leading Democrat on the committee looking into alleged Russian interference in the US election has said.

Senator Mark Warner, the Democrat ranking member, and chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Republican Senator Richard Burr, appeared together at a press conference to give an update on the investigation ahead of the first witnesses appearing today.

Mr Warner said: “We know about the hacking, and selective leaks, but what really concerns me as a former tech guy is at least some reports – and we’ve got to get to the bottom of this – that there were upwards of a thousand internet trolls working out of a facility in Russia, in effect taking over a series of computers which are then called botnets, that can then generate news down to specific areas.

“It’s been reported to me, and we’ve got to find this out, whether they were able to affect specific areas in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, where you would not have been receiving off of whoever your vendor might have been, Trump versus Clinton, during the waning days of the election, but instead, ‘Clinton is sick’, or ‘Clinton is taking money from whoever for some source’ … fake news.
Russia targeted key states with anti-Clinton fake news, Trump-Russia hearings chairman reveals
lol these pilgrims drone on and on about 'fake news' when they themselves are the primary consumers!

this is so typical

Well if "the leading Democrat on the committee," said it then it must be true. Good lord you are one stupid fake news proliferating faggot, eat all the dicks.

this is so typical

Yeah, but who keeps beating you idiots senseless? I challenge you to actually go out and find three good things the that shrilary has accomplished on her own merit, with her own drive. Not something she says she does, but something she has actually accomplished. You would think that after a entire lifetime of being a "public servant" she would have multiple accomplishments to her name. So, go ahead. List them out for us.

this is so typical

Yeah, but who keeps beating you idiots senseless? I challenge you to actually go out and find three good things the that shrilary has accomplished on her own merit, with her own drive. Not something she says she does, but something she has actually accomplished. You would think that after a entire lifetime of being a "public servant" she would have multiple accomplishments to her name. So, go ahead. List them out for us.

this is not about Hillary pilgrim

it's about Agent Orange and his Russian collaboration

pay attention

Chris Steel will reveal that he was paid to develop a story, which he did.

Hannity tell ya that?....lol

No, but based on the BS that the moron presented, that was easily confirmed as fake within a few minutes of actually looking it is pretty obvious what it was. And idiots like you gobble it up because you're idiots and unable to think for yourselves.

this is so typical

this is not about Hillary pilgrim

it's about Agent Orange and his Russian collaboration

pay attention

Sure thing junior. Just as soon as you present some evidence i'll surely pay attenion. Right now all you have is shrialry supporters spewing shit. Shit which you gobble up because you want to. How come you didn't bat an eye when this PROVABLE russian collaboration was going on? Hmmmm?

this is so typical

Well if "the leading Democrat on the committee," said it then it must be true. Good lord you are one stupid fake news proliferating faggot, eat all the dicks.
You said what you wanted to say but what`s up with the gay fantasies? This may not be the right board for you.

this is so typical

She was the most qualified candidate for President.....ever.
Just don't ask what she ever did.....besides lose twice to amateurs.

Considering the multitude of threads started on these boards that were the by product of fakes news, no wonder there is right wing hysteria over the OP.
Let's see, all those threads covering her various health problems, Pizzagate, the Obamas were cancelling their rally appearances for Hillary, are just some of the proven fakes news stories. Which is evidence that we definitely had fake news suckers posting on USMB.

Last edited:
Considering the multitude of threads started on these boards that were the by product of fakes news, no wonder there is right wing hysteria over the OP.
Let's see, all those threads covering her various health problems, Pizzagate, the Obamas were cancelling their rally appearances for Hillary, are just some of the proven fakes news stories. Which is evidence that we definitely had fake news suckers posting on USMB.

no wonder there is right wing hysteria over the OP.

That's right wing laughter over the idea that right wing voters were tricked into voting against Hillary.

this is so typical

This is so much fake news, it's not even funny. If there was an OPEN PUBLIC PROPAGANDA campaign BIG ENOUGH to sway YOUR opinions or MY opinions ---

Then WhyTF are NONE of those fake stories mentioned? Why are none of the media outlets that carried them NAMED? Until that happens, it' totally hokum and bovine scatology. There is NO CLASSIFIED stuff here. No reason to not name stories and NAMES.. So WHERE IS IT -- you easily duped partisan?

Name the fucking stories. Name where they appeared and who AUTHORED them. Or --- it didn't happen..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back