🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russians busted for duping millions of hapless GOP voters

Chris Steel will reveal that he was paid to develop a story, which he did.

Hannity tell ya that?....lol

No, but based on the BS that the moron presented, that was easily confirmed as fake within a few minutes of actually looking it is pretty obvious what it was. And idiots like you gobble it up because you're idiots and unable to think for yourselves.

desperation noted

Indeed it is. You all are so desperate to find shit on trump that you will ignore obviously made up crap. It's both funny and sad. Sad that you are so stupid, but funny as hell to people, like us, who can think for ourselves.

The Kremlin paid an army of more than 1,000 people to create fake anti-Hillary Clinton news stories targeting key swing states, the leading Democrat on the committee looking into alleged Russian interference in the US election has said.

Senator Mark Warner, the Democrat ranking member, and chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Republican Senator Richard Burr, appeared together at a press conference to give an update on the investigation ahead of the first witnesses appearing today.

Mr Warner said: “We know about the hacking, and selective leaks, but what really concerns me as a former tech guy is at least some reports – and we’ve got to get to the bottom of this – that there were upwards of a thousand internet trolls working out of a facility in Russia, in effect taking over a series of computers which are then called botnets, that can then generate news down to specific areas.

“It’s been reported to me, and we’ve got to find this out, whether they were able to affect specific areas in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, where you would not have been receiving off of whoever your vendor might have been, Trump versus Clinton, during the waning days of the election, but instead, ‘Clinton is sick’, or ‘Clinton is taking money from whoever for some source’ … fake news.
Russia targeted key states with anti-Clinton fake news, Trump-Russia hearings chairman reveals
lol these pilgrims drone on and on about 'fake news' when they themselves are the primary consumers!

this is so typical

This is so much fake news, it's not even funny. If there was an OPEN PUBLIC PROPAGANDA campaign BIG ENOUGH to sway YOUR opinions or MY opinions ---

Then WTF are NONE of those fake stories mentioned. Why are none of the media outlets that carried them NAMED? Until that happens, it' totally hokum and bovine scatology. There is NO CLASSIFIED stuff here. No reason to not name stories and NAMES.. So WHERE IS IT -- you easily duped partisan?

Name the fucking stories. Name where they appeared and who AUTHORED them. Or --- it didn't happen..

re-read the OP, jeebus

you pilgrims better settle down and let that BP drop a bit, it's going to be a LOOOOOONG summer full of Trump treason and frog marches from the WH lawn

USA!
USA!
USA!

The Kremlin paid an army of more than 1,000 people to create fake anti-Hillary Clinton news stories targeting key swing states, the leading Democrat on the committee looking into alleged Russian interference in the US election has said.

Senator Mark Warner, the Democrat ranking member, and chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee Republican Senator Richard Burr, appeared together at a press conference to give an update on the investigation ahead of the first witnesses appearing today.

Mr Warner said: “We know about the hacking, and selective leaks, but what really concerns me as a former tech guy is at least some reports – and we’ve got to get to the bottom of this – that there were upwards of a thousand internet trolls working out of a facility in Russia, in effect taking over a series of computers which are then called botnets, that can then generate news down to specific areas.

“It’s been reported to me, and we’ve got to find this out, whether they were able to affect specific areas in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, where you would not have been receiving off of whoever your vendor might have been, Trump versus Clinton, during the waning days of the election, but instead, ‘Clinton is sick’, or ‘Clinton is taking money from whoever for some source’ … fake news.
Russia targeted key states with anti-Clinton fake news, Trump-Russia hearings chairman reveals
lol these pilgrims drone on and on about 'fake news' when they themselves are the primary consumers!

this is so typical

This is so much fake news, it's not even funny. If there was an OPEN PUBLIC PROPAGANDA campaign BIG ENOUGH to sway YOUR opinions or MY opinions ---

Then WTF are NONE of those fake stories mentioned. Why are none of the media outlets that carried them NAMED? Until that happens, it' totally hokum and bovine scatology. There is NO CLASSIFIED stuff here. No reason to not name stories and NAMES.. So WHERE IS IT -- you easily duped partisan?

Name the fucking stories. Name where they appeared and who AUTHORED them. Or --- it didn't happen..

re-read the OP, jeebus

you pilgrims better settle down and let that BP drop a bit, it's going to be a LOOOOOONG summer full of Trump treason and frog marches from the WH lawn

USA!
USA!
USA!

That would all be deflection and trolling right there. I DID re-read your link.. YOU go pull all the SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of a public propaganda campaign SO POWERFUL -- that they affected an election. GO do it..

Shouldn't be hard. Must have been ALL OVER the place -- Right dumbshit??

this is so typical

re-read the OP, jeebus

USA!
USA!
USA!

That would all be deflection and trolling right there. I DID re-read your link.. YOU go pull all the SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of a public propaganda campaign SO POWERFUL -- that they affected an election. GO do it..

You sure do take this board seriously

if you disagree with the story, save the hysterics for someone who cares

A few things I can think of that seemed a bit "out there" or "possibly fake":

• Beast has Parkinsons? she could have it? sure....why not.
  • Scooby Van is an Ambulance? (I would think they had medical ready, since she could not stand up)
  • Big Black guy carrying some sort of syringe.......was he?
Shameful that I have to do Applesacks work for him.

this is so typical

re-read the OP, jeebus

USA!
USA!
USA!

So you don't care that YOU were duped into starting a thread for which there is there is virtually NO empirical evidence? Must have been one hell of a concerted effort to propagandize and compromise an election --- if no ones CARES to quote the specific stories and sources ---- RIGHT?

The fact that you don't give a crap -- should bother anybody taking the time to read the sloppy stuff that you serve up as fake news. PERSONALLY -- I'm more angry at the DOMESTIC fakes news that partisans like you are pushing -- than I am at the Russians. Have fun with that. I care about my country -- and I DO take USMB very seriously as a social media place for countering the bullshit onslaught from BOTH your political monopolies.

A few things I can think of that seemed a bit "out there" or "possibly fake":

• Beast has Parkinsons? she could have it? sure....why not.
  • Scooby Van is an Ambulance? (I would think they had medical ready, since she could not stand up)
  • Big Black guy carrying some sort of syringe.......was he?
Shameful that I have to do Applesacks work for him.

You forget the catheter bag. :biggrin: She collapsed in front of the Scooby van. No one made that up. The rest is just good ole domestic tabloid and propaganda. I doubt the earpiece during the debates was the Russians. Just like we know all those groped women by Trump weren't "recruited" by the One World Governors Assoc. or the CFR.. :eusa_clap:

I'm glad that you care enough to do Sack's work for him. But aren't there more important issues for the country right now? :lol:

Last edited:
Considering the multitude of threads started on these boards that were the by product of fakes news, no wonder there is right wing hysteria over the OP.
Let's see, all those threads covering her various health problems, Pizzagate, the Obamas were cancelling their rally appearances for Hillary, are just some of the proven fakes news stories. Which is evidence that we definitely had fake news suckers posting on USMB.

no wonder there is right wing hysteria over the OP.

That's right wing laughter over the idea that right wing voters were tricked into voting against Hillary.

I doubt any Trumpsters any would change their mind on Trump. After all he said he could shoot somebody and his supporters would support him anyways, which was a slap of the faces of his supporters (in case you didn't catch it).
But the fake news is could of effected some undecideds.
There's still a ton of fake news. Just go to Facebook, I have quite a few conservative and liberal "Friends" who obviously subscribe to such nonsense. FYI, I read somewhere, that now the fake news is targeting frustrated Democrats. That's who fake news targets, the fed up and the angry.

this is so typical

re-read the OP, jeebus

USA!
USA!
USA!

Of the millions of people you claim were mind melded by the Russians, you have to be able to come up with a few hundred that are willing to testify before congress.

You know tell us how they were hell bent on voting for Hillary but somehow when it came time to vote they voted for Trump.

Maybe the Russians made "butterflies" appear on their ballots.

this is so typical

re-read the OP, jeebus

USA!
USA!
USA!

poor little snowflake. It must suck to be so desperate for crap on trump that you'll believe anything your masters tell you to. When did you lose the ability to think for yourself? Were you born stupid, or was it drugs, or did you have a bad fall and land on your head?

this is so typical

Well if "the leading Democrat on the committee," said it then it must be true. Good lord you are one stupid fake news proliferating faggot, eat all the dicks.
You said what you wanted to say but what`s up with the gay fantasies? This may not be the right board for you.

Go choke to death on a n!gger dick faggot.

Forum List

Back