RW conservative and Russian Bots attack McMasters

little i know about 'mcmaster' is that he needs to be fired or removed by the TRUMP . And i've said that since the day that he was appointed or showed up . He is an establishment type rino with ties to other rinos , the 'bush's' and mrobama . Plus i do not like some of the things that i hear he is doing JimH.

For right wingers, their ONLY task on here is to defend Trump (or at lest defend their fucked up stupidity for voting for such an idiot).....and everything else, including love of country, comes much later.

In their limited intelligence, anyone who disagrees with Trump must then be also attacking their fucked up stupidity,

mornin Nat , hey 'mcmaster' isn't worthy of being in TRUMPS Administration Nat . Of course , commonsense says that the enemies of Trump and his agenda should not be in the TRUMP Administration . By the way , i never looked at your link , i just know 'mcmasters' leanings and he is pretty much the same as 'juan mcstain' Nat !!

For right wingers, their ONLY task on here is to defend Trump (or at lest defend their fucked up stupidity for voting for such an idiot).....and everything else, including love of country, comes much later.

In their limited intelligence, anyone who disagrees with Trump must then be also attacking their fucked up stupidity,
. And you voted for an idiot that supported boy's who might feel like they are a girl maybe, to be able to just use the girls restrooms. Then if schools didn't agree, their funding would be cut ? And on and on the stupidity went from the Obama's... Seems stupidity these days has reached an all time high. Now have a piece of your own stupidity cake. There's plenty to go around.

Mcmasters is one of the members of this regime that has a brain.

mornin Nat , hey 'mcmaster' isn't worthy of being in TRUMPS Administration Nat . Of course , commonsense says that the enemies of Trump and his agenda should not be in the TRUMP Administration . By the way , i never looked at your link , i just know 'mcmasters' leanings and he is pretty much the same as 'juan mcstain' Nat !!
. He placed people in there to show that he could be bipartisan, but that was a UUUGE mistake as is proven daily now. Give the enemy an inch, and a mile will be taken.

. He placed people in there to show that he could be bipartisan, but that was a UUUGE mistake as is proven daily now. Give the enemy an inch, and a mile will be taken.
------------------------------------------------------------ i think that your view is correct Beagle .

where are you guys Nat and JimH , lets have some more Flailing away eh lads or Lasses !!:afro:

That is the funniest thing I have read here. the stupidest most monoplanic group of miniscule IQ people on earth putting out another infantile moronic label on a person with 100 time their intellect. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. THE stupid shit who voted enmasse for an AVOWED ADMITTED COMMUNIST and they are stupid enough not to even comprehend their own ignorance.

Bipartisan meaning With and Without a Brain?

If you believe that article, Breitbart and The Daily Caller do.

But, I thought Russia wasn't bad and we should be trying to repair relations with them? Isn't that the message Trump conned his supporters into believing?

Bottom line is rather simple:

Putin wants sanctions against Russia ended
Putin wants free rein in taking over more Ukranian territory
Putin wants for Russia to be seen as a superpower equal to the U.S.

therefore............................Putin found in Trump the perfect stooge to accomplish the above and devoted manpower and lots of rubles to help the orange clown get to the oval office......PERIOD !!!

feck 'ukraine' , i'm only concerned with the USA because thats where my kids and Grandkids live Nat .

If you believe that article, Breitbart and The Daily Caller do.

But, I thought Russia wasn't bad and we should be trying to repair relations with them? Isn't that the message Trump conned his supporters into believing?
---------------------------------- Russia should be dealt with using the President Trump and former President Reagan's thinking of 'trust but verify' WQuaky .

and GENERAL Question to the board , wasn't Ukraine supposed to be armed with weapons during 'mrobama' regime but mrobama wouldn't allow the arming of Ukraine a few years ago ??

because if mrobama had allowed arms aid to Ukraine then Ukraine could fight the Russian rather than extending this silly Ukraine talk into President Trumps term in office Nat or JimH .

little i know about 'mcmaster' is that he needs to be fired or removed by the TRUMP . And i've said that since the day that he was appointed or showed up . He is an establishment type rino with ties to other rinos , the 'bush's' and mrobama . Plus i do not like some of the things that i hear he is doing JimH.

Putin will pay you more if you an avatar...Bot

Forum List

Back