Ryan/Boehner tell obama to spend away!!

deficit_chart_benen.jpg

Why start now?

Yep, there wars and tax breaks being off the books caused that! The republicans are bitching again because they'd love to get us back into a recession so they could nail the dems with the economy.

They're evil.

Weird, 90% of the debt was caused by republican wars, nation building, bank bail-outs and tax breaks. Yet, it is Obamas fault. Of course, Obama didn't do enough but they have no room to talk.

We have the least accountable federal government in history now, progressives like Obama feels like he's above such things.

Embrace the suck

deficit_chart_benen.jpg

Why start now?

Yep, there wars and tax breaks being off the books caused that! The republicans are bitching again because they'd love to get us back into a recession so they could nail the dems with the economy.

They're evil.

Weird, 90% of the debt was caused by republican wars, nation building, bank bail-outs and tax breaks. Yet, it is Obamas fault. Of course, Obama didn't do enough but they have no room to talk.
Your forgetting UNFUNDED liabilities, the largest debt in all of history.

ryan the pig starts out by telling obama do what you want. what a pig. he thinks the cons on this board are asslickers like he is because he thinks you will lick up his vomit and believe it when he says he opposes the deal.
Any fool could see that happening unfortunately, poach more Rinos

Fuck you! Anyone that wants to govern and not send this country deep into a recession is a rino.

People like you are traitors. FUcking pieces of scum for the super rich!
Well, the fiscal gap is too large to bridge.
Why even try??

Getting along is waaaay over rated...

Growing the economy is how to reduce the debt. Austerity measures hold back growth in GDP. That does not mean we should go completely out of control with government spending, but we should pay for the things we need rather than cutting back to save a buck here and there.
The feral government is always a liability to the economy...

Must respect Rand Paul for his filibuster...after all the Fucking Democrats appear to NOT have lost the House and Senate, as looking back until 2009, this scumbag president hasn't had to do ANYTHING in a bi-partisan manner.... Now, don't hurt them children Mulatto with the big ears, you'd just be another pedophile like your vice president!

F3o75g2.jpg

Just heard Ryan/Boehner on the radio praising how this was bi-partisan, meaning its a democrat budget.

deficit_chart_benen.jpg

Why start now?

They're evil.

You should probably read up on the facts before posting silly crap like this Mathew, sorry.

ryan the pig starts out by telling obama do what you want. what a pig. he thinks the cons on this board are asslickers like he is because he thinks you will lick up his vomit and believe it when he says he opposes the deal.
This isn't going to pass but I would appreciate a link to back up your contentions, thanks.

As far as I've heard Ryan doesn't support the legislation, you're welcome to prove me wrong though...

Must respect Rand Paul for his filibuster...after all the Fucking Democrats appear to NOT have lost the House and Senate, as looking back until 2009, this scumbag president hasn't had to do ANYTHING in a bi-partisan manner.... Now, don't hurt them children Mulatto with the big ears, you'd just be another pedophile like your vice president!

F3o75g2.jpg
So very true...

This isn't going to pass but I would appreciate a link to back up your contentions, thanks.

As far as I've heard Ryan doesn't support the legislation, you're welcome to prove me wrong though...

no, he said he doesnt like how it was done, and thats a lie too because ryan wanted this as bad as anyone.

Infrastructure, science, r&d and education never caused a single cent of our debt. Why should we cut the shit out of them? All the dumb nation building in the middle east and tax breaks for the super rich should be the first thing to be cut.

Only one of your four noted topics is a legitimate Federal expenditure, and even then only on the Interstate Highway System. They're unconstitutional.

I agree the nation building and tax breajs for EVERYONE need to be done away with as well, but until out internal spending issues are dealt with, nothing changes meaningfully.

Of course, you want America to be shut down so we have another recession.

No. I dont even want a Depression. I want a TOTAL COLLAPSE of the Government oriented economy, and let the private sector collapse with it. That's tge only way to get at the foundational issues which neex to be repaired.

sarahgop You never seem to know anything about what you post. Are you sure you're not really BlueJay?

It looks like you might be referring to the debt ceiling.

If so, it is CONGRESS who votes to spend the money.

It is CONGRESS who votes to honor that debt, PAY the already incurred debt by raising the debt ceiling.

The president is not involved.

And, as noted above, President Obama has lowered the deficit.

And yet republicans will run and say they are fiscally responsible and want to cut spending. What a joke they are.

sarahgop You never seem to know anything about what you post. Are you sure you're not really BlueJay?

It is CONGRESS who votes to honor that debt, PAY the already incurred debt by raising the debt ceiling.

And yet republicans will run and say they are fiscally responsible and want to cut spending. What a joke they are.

the joke is on us. Ryan, head pig, counts on the stupidity of cons and they do indeed appear stupid by supporting him for speaker.

Just heard Ryan/Boehner on the radio praising how this was bi-partisan, meaning its a democrat budget.

Republicans control congress. It is a republican budget. Stop falling for the crap republicans claim. They are the spenders!

I wonder how many idiots will fall for it again in 2016?

I wonder how many idiots will fall for it again in 2016?

I suspect they won't do well in 2016. Typically they get a majority and everyone sees what they are about. Then they lose and a few years later get it back again claiming they want small government.

I think reps are headed for a landslide defeat in 2016 too many people like me know the rep party is a pack of lying pigs that stands for nothing.

Republicans control congress. It is a republican budget. Stop falling for the crap republicans claim. They are the spenders!

I agree with you. ryan is a ultra big govt liberal.

I don't think it is just Ryan. With a majority they are doing a lot of nothing. I really don't believe they want to do the things they claim, they just want to get elected.

Forum List

Back