Ryan cant say how many people will lose coverage but it'll be good! Trust Him!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Waiting for the CBO report to come out and once again they are about to do a belief switch. Unemployment numbers were phony until Trumps numbers match Obama's...now those same bad numbers are good numbers.

Now the CBO report is about to hit and their bill is so shitty they are dismissing the findings BEFORE they even come out using every excuse in the book. Oh and when his powerpoint slides failed to win over Republicans now they are falling back on their old go to....

Its the medias fault their bill looks like a Turd!

You don't have to protect your earning potential, family, retirement or any other important facet of your life. So how does one lose their coverage? Opts out? Won't pay? Can't afford it? Welcome to poor choices, deal with it.

You don't have to protect your earning potential, family, retirement or any other important facet of your life. So how does one lose their coverage? Opts out? Won't pay? Can't afford it? Welcome to poor choices, deal with it.

Thats not a defense its just an excuse for whatever /anything that happens in advance

Thats not a defense its just an excuse for whatever /anything that happens in advance

Your right, those people should have taken more defensive positions.

Thats doesnt deal with the GOP plan who said their plan would be better and now you're unable to defend it being worse.

I can't deny I was a bit surprised by the replacement offered, to me it does seem like ObamaCare Light. If you want to focus on the free market, do so, there are some meaningful changes but alot of the replacement seems cosmetic and not substantive enough.

Thats doesnt deal with the GOP plan who said their plan would be better and now you're unable to defend it being worse.
How do you know? She we pass it first? Id like to see whats in it

I know from all reports and both sides reaction to it. Everyone would like to see it but they have been hiding their super awesome plan. Are you saying they should pass it first then show us?

Do you trust the CBO reports? They havent released anything yet on it.

I know from all reports and both sides reaction to it. Everyone would like to see it but they have been hiding their super awesome plan. Are you saying they should pass it first then show us?

I was being facetious. From what I have seen, I don't like it.
Not particularly. Assumption doesn't seem to hold much water in reality. Look at what they said about Ocare..

Not particularly. Assumption doesn't seem to hold much water in reality. Look at what they said about Ocare..

God, I cant stand when someone says "look what they said..." and never can point to a thing they said about it. Its like me saying "Look whats going on in Utah! Crazy!" and you'd go...

WTF happened in Utah?

God, I cant stand when someone says "look what they said..." and never can point to a thing they said about it. Its like me saying "Look whats going on in Utah! Crazy!" and you'd go...

WTF happened in Utah?
Sorry, for the common knowledge.
See? I was assuming you had a general idea about healthcare. My mistake!
Learning From CBO's History Of Incorrect ObamaCare Projections

Last edited:

WTF happened in Utah?

And this further shows that you dont know what they said that you asked me to look at. A general google search is not an answer...neither is a quick zinger to deflect.

See? I was assuming you had a general idea about Utah. My Mistake!
Op-ed: Utah Lake's problems have been a long time coming

WTF happened in Utah?

And this further shows that you dont know what they said that you asked me to look at. A general google search is not an answer...neither is a quick zinger to deflect.

See? I was assuming you had a general idea about Utah. My Mistake!
Op-ed: Utah Lake's problems have been a long time coming
What?

No one can give you an exact number on such a question not Ryan nor any of the plans critics they can give you an estimate which is nothing more than a slightly fancier way of saying guess.

Forum List

Back