S.C. statehouse Confederate battle flag remains at full staff

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Does this surprise anyone?

Dispicable people , may be a long hot summer for them, 50 years after freedom summer

Maybe time to clean out the rats nest again

The Confederate flag flying at the Statehouse in Columbia became part of the Charleston church shooting story Thursday after the U.S. and South Carolina flags were lowered in mourning but the rebel banner was left flying at its full height.

Despite mourning statehouse Confederate battle flag remains at full staff - Post and Courier

Dispicable people , may be a long hot summer for them, 50 years after freedom summer

The Confederate flag flying at the Statehouse in Columbia became part of the Charleston church shooting story Thursday after the U.S. and South Carolina flags were lowered in mourning but the rebel banner was left flying at its full height.

Despite mourning statehouse Confederate battle flag remains at full staff - Post and Courier

Yo, a FLAG can`t kill you FOOL! :ahole-1:

"GTP"

National and stat flags were lowered. The rebel flag doesn't represent anything. Why don't you go stomp and kill it?

Nikki Haley doesn't understand what motivates the racists, as her state flies a racist flag.

If more white people had hammered it into this kid at every opportunity that racism is completely unacceptable, it probably would have gotten through to him. But he didn't get that guidance from the adults around him. Instead, he got a lot of what we would call "mixed messages". And he acted on them.

The redneck flag is displayed by a monument or memorial. Its not officially flying on a government building.

I hate it and wish they'd burn it. But it isnt flown in an official capacity to warrant being lowered any more than the USC Gamecocks flag on the football stadium.

There are rules for when flags are lowered. Maybe that doesn't qualify.

Gotta love how the left uses these deaths for political points.

The flag is flown next to a memorial of confederate soldiers. It isnt flown on a government building. It would be like asking Clemson University to lower its tiger paw flag on their sports field. It isnt the same.

I think I get it now. It means who gives a fuck? Well I know I don't.

The flag is flown next to a memorial of confederate soldiers. It isnt flown on a government building. It would be like asking Clemson University to lower its tiger paw flag on their sports field. It isnt the same.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah, the right would never do that. *cough Benghazi cough*

Is there a time when they do sail that monument to stupidity at half staff? You know like when a white honky of some importance dies. If not than no explanation is necessary

You almost gotta laugh at the post if it wasn't for the tragic event. The S.C. flag is a crescent moon and a palmetto tree on a blue background and the S.C. flags are at half staff.

The only flag that matters to me is the American flag. State flags are nothing more than a sideshow.

National and stat flags were lowered. The rebel flag doesn't represent anything. Why don't you go stomp and kill it?

So you're saying the flag in front of the court house is there for no reason?

Yeah, ok

Nikki Haley doesn't understand what motivates the racists, as her state flies a racist flag.

If more white people had hammered it into this kid at every opportunity that racism is completely unacceptable, it probably would have gotten through to him. But he didn't get that guidance from the adults around him. Instead, he got a lot of what we would call "mixed messages". And he acted on them.
Maybe he's trans-racial, we don't have the whole story yet.

So you're saying the flag in front of the court house is there for no reason?

Yeah, ok
It's there to piss off people who can't do anything about it. It's not located with the other flags and it's there as a tribute to Confederate dead. And henceforth don't project what I'm saying or what I'm meaning. My grammar is easy to understsnd.

Forum List

Back