S.C. statehouse Confederate battle flag remains at full staff

Does this surprise anyone?

Dispicable people , may be a long hot summer for them, 50 years after freedom summer

Maybe time to clean out the rats nest again

The Confederate flag flying at the Statehouse in Columbia became part of the Charleston church shooting story Thursday after the U.S. and South Carolina flags were lowered in mourning but the rebel banner was left flying at its full height.

Despite mourning statehouse Confederate battle flag remains at full staff - Post and Courier

The stars and bars are a battle emblem that is even more evil that the swastika. The swastika was hijacked by the Nazis. The confederate swastika was created by rich evil men who should have been assassinated right where they sat and fed their fat bellies.

These red state morons need to accept the the fact that they lost they ware and that they are still a bunch of pathetic losers who would be living it third world conditions were it not for the blue states.

Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.................red state - he certainly wasn't a moron.............
Abraham Lincoln was a staunch racist. Had he lived, he intended to round up every black in the country and send them back to Africa. John Wilkes Booth is the father of diversity.

National and stat flags were lowered. The rebel flag doesn't represent anything. Why don't you go stomp and kill it?

So you're saying the flag in front of the court house is there for no reason?

Yeah, ok
It's there to piss off people who can't do anything about it. It's not located with the other flags and it's there as a tribute to Confederate dead. And henceforth don't project what I'm saying or what I'm meaning. My grammar is easy to understsnd.

I can certainly live with it under those circumstances. 300,000 southern boys fought and died for what that flag used to represent.

After thinking about it, I've since changed my mind about the battle flag flying near the civil war memorial. They should get rid of it, and the sooner the better.

The substantial memorial already in place should be sufficient without the flag.
And then they'll call for the removal of the memorial. Left wingers are nothing short of nazis. Ignorant nazis.
What they really want is to eliminate the civil war entirely. Rewrite history and say it never happened. If the civil war never happened, there was no end to black slavery. That's what blacks have been saying all along. They are still slaves.

Yeah, ok
It's there to piss off people who can't do anything about it. It's not located with the other flags and it's there as a tribute to Confederate dead. And henceforth don't project what I'm saying or what I'm meaning. My grammar is easy to understsnd.

I can certainly live with it under those circumstances. 300,000 southern boys fought and died for what that flag used to represent.

After thinking about it, I've since changed my mind about the battle flag flying near the civil war memorial. They should get rid of it, and the sooner the better.

The substantial memorial already in place should be sufficient without the flag.
And then they'll call for the removal of the memorial. Left wingers are nothing short of nazis. Ignorant nazis.
What they really want is to eliminate the civil war entirely. Rewrite history and say it never happened. If the civil war never happened, there was no end to black slavery. That's what blacks have been saying all along. They are still slaves.
You definitely have the rewrite history part correct.
Demonazis need to indoctrinate their ignorant fold to keep them in line.

Does this surprise anyone?

Dispicable people , may be a long hot summer for them, 50 years after freedom summer

Maybe time to clean out the rats nest again

The Confederate flag flying at the Statehouse in Columbia became part of the Charleston church shooting story Thursday after the U.S. and South Carolina flags were lowered in mourning but the rebel banner was left flying at its full height.

Despite mourning statehouse Confederate battle flag remains at full staff - Post and Courier
guno you know dam well if they would have lowered it you would have started a thread about how fucked doing that was....am i right?....

National and stat flags were lowered. The rebel flag doesn't represent anything. Why don't you go stomp and kill it?

Yeah, ok

They might, we'll just have to wait and see.

Forum List

Back