S.E. Cupp: Clinton’s ‘Humiliating’ Rope Line Was Media’s Fault

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Only her OFFICIAL phototog was allowed within the rope line....all the DISEASED journalists had to stay 20 feet away! She's a piece of shit... a REGULAR PERSON, my ass! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

2A3BED3100000578-3149641-The_Secretary_of_State_s_campaign_staff_kept_reporters_cameramen-a-2_1436073364010.jpg

Mediaite ^ | 5 Jul 2015

A CNN panel roundly criticized the Hillary Clinton campaign for keeping press members behind a moving rope line during Clinton’s Independence Day march Saturday, which created some unfortunate visuals for both the campaign and the journalists who complied with its request. On that note, commentarian S.E. Cupp said the political press needed to grow some backbone. “This is humiliating for reporters who have to abide by Hillary Clinton’s rules of journalism,” she said on CNN’s State of the Union Sunday morning. “And it’s not just this. It’s the entire campaign. She has kept them at a distance, she barely answers...

They had to keep Fox News and other NaziCon terrorists from harming her.

She's a walking fucking disease..... I'm so fucking BROKE!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Did you know she was born a poor Black girl in the Ghetto!

001b2.jpg

She apparently wanted to keep the liberal press from harming her too, but she can't run forever...

After all, the average American doesn't go on Moron.org's website, so if she keeps dodging the press, she has no way to get her message out.

She's a walking fucking disease..... I'm so fucking BROKE!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

001b2.jpg

People who are this angry over a politician or politics in general, must be pretty miserable with their own life. You'd have to be, in order to let politics eat your lunch like this.

What you do is walk out from behind the rope line and dare them to arrest you.

001b2.jpg

People who are this angry over a politician or politics in general, must be pretty miserable with their own life. You'd have to be, in order to let politics eat your lunch like this.

You have any idea that you just described yourself.... I hit a fucking NERVE with you subversives...LOLOLOL!

001b2.jpg

You have any idea that you just described yourself.... I hit a fucking NERVE with you subversives...LOLOLOL!

I don't get this upset over politicians, you do, as shown in your thread above.

The press should stop and ask themselves. "If she's being "nice" now what comes after?

Forum List

Back