S&P 500 heads to worst first half since 70s as recession fears loom

Don't you worry...these lying Leftist in government and media will do their best to blame Trump.

Their thinking is so transparent it's like their heads are made from glass.

Sounds like dipstick lost his shirt on the market. I sold 60% of my equities before the crash and am only down 10%. I can live with this, and actually an pondering buying, but will wait a while, as I don't know how long this goes on.

But at least the Orange Ape is not in Washington.

Don't you worry...these lying Leftist in government and media will do their best to blame Trump.

Their thinking is so transparent it's like their heads are made from glass.
We're blaming him for anti-Democracy actions.

That only proves the economy was good under Trump. Biden killed the economy when he assumed office and before that, Democrats caused the downturn in 2020 because of their draconian Covid restrictions. Biden gave the fatal blow when he rolled back Trump's economy bolstering energy EO's.
When was the economy good under the former 1-term orange fuckup?

Bad?

How?

People staying home?

Not buying crap?

How is it bad?

Ask Jerome Powell, he's trying to slow it down.

Federal Reserve chair Jerome Powell signals tough inflation battle ahead​

On Wednesday he said there’s “no guarantee″ the central bank can tame runaway inflation without hurting the job market.

That only proves the economy was good under Trump. Biden killed the economy when he assumed office and before that, Democrats caused the downturn in 2020 because of their draconian Covid restrictions. Biden gave the fatal blow when he rolled back Trump's economy bolstering energy EO's.
Petroleum production was already reduced by Trump before Biden stepped into office.

In Mid March we sold our SPY shares for the cash for the earnest money on the house we are having built.

Every day I am reminded it was the right choice.
Nope....
Bottom is about to fall out.
Wait until you owe 30% more than the house is worth and it needs about 10% of its value in repairs and maintenance.

Forum List

Back