Sacha Baron Cohen Says ‘Borat’ Was Responsible For Ending A Famed Celebrity Marriage

Did you watch and like the 'Borat' movie?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
It was really funny. His other moves sucked though. BTW sliced bread isn’t funny you idiot!

I don't watch Baron Cohen , he is no better than Robert de Niro and some other Hollywood trash.

Comedians who badmouth he President and his supporters, are not funny in my opinion.

I don't watch Baron Cohen , he is no better than Robert de Niro and some other Hollywood trash.

Comedians who badmouth he President and his supporters, are not funny in my opinion.
Trump is prime material

Trump is prime material
That bulloney of inventing Trump being prime material will end when the indictments roll out next month. Because some people with household names are goin' down for some doing pretty bad shit with "insurance policies." :muahaha:

Trump is prime material
That bulloney of inventing Trump being prime material will end when the indictments roll out next month. Because some people with household names are goin' down for some doing pretty bad shit with "insurance policies." :muahaha:
Trump is going after comedians who bad mouth him?

Forum List

Back