Sacramento resident kills 1 of 3 intruders; 3 wounded in gunfight

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
A friend of mine that lives in the area said that a bunch of kids were in the house for a slumber party. The home owner killed one of the three suspects and shot the other two, who survived. The home owner was also shot.

Had the home owner not had a gun, we would have a lot of dead people, mostly children.

I am curious to know what liberals think of people defending themselves in their own homes? In this case, there were three armed suspects and I think this would be a case where something with more stopping power than a handgun would come in handy. At least the guy was a good shot and came out alive despite being outnumbered. These home invasions seem to be happening more and more. As more gangs form, we're going to see more bold crimes taking place.

I don't believe these people were just there to rob. It was a home invasion and I wonder if they had been watching the place and knew there was a group of children there. I wish the home owner would have killed all three of them. Storming into a house with guns when they knew people were in there means they are worse than the average burglar.

And only people like that home owner will respect any future gun laws that come about. Clearly, the scum that would break in and kill an entire family wouldn't care about laws.

Cold blooded killers will always be around, sadly. I'd like to see more of them killed before they succeed in raping or murdering their victims.

Sacramento resident kills would-be robber; 3 wounded in gunfight

Read more here: Sacramento resident kills would-be robber; 3 wounded in gunfight - Crime - The Sacramento Bee

Last edited:

Forum List

Back