Sally Field Gushes Over Hillary....Because She's A Woman And She's Brilliant

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
I think it's clear that Sally Field isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. But she's a liberal, and she has her priorities in order. She figures the best quality in a candidate is that they have a uterus. So, Sally figures Hillary must be qualified to be president....along with wonderful in every way.

fieldsally.jpg

Actress Sally Field likes Hillary Clinton. She really, really likes her. Talking to Time magazine for the March 21 issue, she gushed, “I think it’s miraculous that she is female, and it’s almost secondary to the fact that she’s way qualified, would be a brilliant President.”

Regarding Bernie Sanders, the actress grumbled, “I really can’t understand the battle. I hear young women, my granddaughters even, wanting to back Bernie [Sanders], and I want to tear my hair out and jump up and down and go, ‘What?!’”

She quickly added, “Not that he’s not a lovely man.”
Sally Field Gushes Over ‘Miraculous,’ ‘Brilliant’ Hillary Clinton

:muahaha:
This type of dementia seems to be a normal thing among liberals.

Host Stephen Colbert: “Well, how about politics? Are you supporting Hillary Clinton?”
Actress Sally Field: “You betcha I am. I have been for a very, very long time. I mean, I’ll go door to door. I’ll wash everybody’s car who isn’t voting for her. I don’t care what it takes.”
— Exchange on CBS’s Late Show, March 9

Both of my trucks are filthy.

Anybody have Ms Fields number?

Host Stephen Colbert: “Well, how about politics? Are you supporting Hillary Clinton?”
Actress Sally Field: “You betcha I am. I have been for a very, very long time. I mean, I’ll go door to door. I’ll wash everybody’s car who isn’t voting for her. I don’t care what it takes.”
— Exchange on CBS’s Late Show, March 9

Both of my trucks are filthy.

Anybody have Ms Fields number?
And to think I liked her in Smokey and the Bandit..........

I think it's clear that Sally Field isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. But she's a liberal, and she has her priorities in order. She figures the best quality in a candidate is that they have a uterus. So, Sally figures Hillary must be qualified to be president....along with wonderful in every way.

fieldsally.jpg

Actress Sally Field likes Hillary Clinton. She really, really likes her. Talking to Time magazine for the March 21 issue, she gushed, “I think it’s miraculous that she is female, and it’s almost secondary to the fact that she’s way qualified, would be a brilliant President.”

Regarding Bernie Sanders, the actress grumbled, “I really can’t understand the battle. I hear young women, my granddaughters even, wanting to back Bernie [Sanders], and I want to tear my hair out and jump up and down and go, ‘What?!’”

She quickly added, “Not that he’s not a lovely man.”
Sally Field Gushes Over ‘Miraculous,’ ‘Brilliant’ Hillary Clinton

:muahaha:
This type of dementia seems to be a normal thing among liberals.
My old sainted grandmother (RIP) used to say, "Democrats were born with shit in their blood."

Sally Field likes Hillary.

And if I cared about the opinion of court jesters that might mean something.

Forum List

Back