Salon Implies Secret Service Men "Who Disputed" Hutchinson's "Steering Wheel" Story Are Liars

I can see that argument and understand. I also understand it is a hardball game and what happens is people sue when slurred in public. It is a hardball game and I don't like the games people play either, nor am I appreciative of the overly litigious aspect of our society with the host of frivolous suits we see all the time. In this case, Trump will not sue, as he has no intention (if he can avoid it) of having to testify under oath, as he would be his own worst enemy. I can keep an open mind on it, as I seriously doubt there will be assault charges referred based on it and the "he said she said" at this point is her saying under oath, that is what she was told by somebody supposedly there, and somebody else not under oath saying it was not true.
Exactly.

And by focusing on only that, people are deflecting from the rest of her testimony which was not just hearsay.

Looks like her testimony will be taken into account, under oath, unless they testify again to dispute it. You can say anything when not standing and taking an oath to tell the truth.
Or do the same under oath.

If there is no barrier? It is possible, but also not the point. She was saying what she heard and she was very specific both in what she heard and what saw in body language and assumed and clear in differentiating. It’s quite possible Tony exaggerated for effect to make a good story, but that doesn’t mean she lied. That was only of a much larger testimony that paints a disturbing picture and she is compelling, again, she is another former administration official and supporter.
You sure give a lot of leeway to things that feed your hate.

Otherwise, you give none.

Uglier and nastier. Now MSM jumping in.

We've got a problem. So let's impugn the honor and integrity of men who swear to instantly lay down their lives for the stability of our nation! Let's get to work!

The secret service is not the same since they are now under homeland security instead of Treasury.

How about this for an idea. Let's assign the appropriate level of importance to whether Trump did or did not grab the wheel of the SUV..........ZERO.

Why zero? Because it has no bearing only the only part of the story that does matter. His desire, which he has admitted to, to join the armed mob so he could lead them to the Capital.

And of course Nancy's not going to let them testify
Lord almighty, you are nuts! Mentally damaged!

The guy needs to testify, under oath, so he can tell his side....instead of the guy's smear campaign without being under oath.

And the other SS guy in the Beast, needs to testify as well, under oath!

I'm certain the committee would appreciate the questioning time!

How about this for an idea. Let's assign the appropriate level of importance to whether Trump did or did not grab the wheel of the SUV..........ZERO.

Why zero? Because it has no bearing only the only part of the story that does matter. His desire, which he has admitted to, to join the armed mob so he could lead them to the Capital.
Correct, it has no bearing on Trump's Insistence to be brought to the Capitol!

But from what I've been reading, she was probably told such by that guy who wasn't in the Beast but was retelling the story, in an embellishment form.... she likely did not lie about what he told her...can't see her making that up out of whole cloth. He's not the usually SS guy, he worked in an unusual arrangement personally for Trump for a while and he's known to lie and exaggerate.....

The head SS guy that was on the couch listening, and was actually in the Beast, would be better as a witness of what actually happened in the Beast after the rally, under oath.

If there is no barrier? It is possible, but also not the point. She was saying what she heard and she was very specific both in what she heard and what saw in body language and assumed and clear in differentiating. It’s quite possible Tony exaggerated for effect to make a good story, but that doesn’t mean she lied. That was only of a much larger testimony that paints a disturbing picture and she is compelling, again, she is another former administration official and supporter.
what she heard - so you are "ok" with heresy evidence on cases of such magnitude? if so then that means this is allowed against you, but when i see it going in a manner you don't like, you call this tactic a foul.

pretty much the core of our divide. you allow 1 side to manufacture whatever it takes to demonize the other side but you won't allow the same tactics to come YOUR way.

body language - really? from someone who "heard" about it? you don't see a stretch here?

how do you reason with someone and come to a common ground when the tactics used are now allowed to be fair and equal in the decision making process?

as for painting a disturbing picture - well, as with any picture, people will often see what they want. but if you're worried about a disturbing picture and "body language", lets look at mothers who can't find formula for their babies. unlike the mythical black voter who can't get an ID for some reason, i can find these people. i see the calls out many times a week on my facebook community page.

gas prices at $8 an hour and our white house quietly preparing for $200 a barrel oil.

we've got russia close to seeing if a limited nuclear war is possible.

we've got china eyeing Taiwan like a fat kid eyeballs a cake.

general violence is at an all time high and last night in a new york subway, a mother was shot in the head.

we've got an administration who has an open border policy but doesn't seem to realize it and simply calls it "closed" while illegal crossings are simply through the roof.

we've got a president who is simply dismissing these cases and forcing "amnesty" and not even going through the proper political process.

we've got a fbi coming after churches and political opponents left and right while ignoring those who are actually causing violence in this country.

and you're worried about "body language" and if someone exaggurated so you can see your "disturbing" trend.

and you wonder why you're hard to talk to at times.

Correct, it has no bearing on Trump's Insistence to be brought to the Capitol!

But from what I've been reading, she was probably told such by that guy who wasn't in the Beast but was retelling the story, in an embellishment form.... she likely did not lie about what he told her...can't see her making that up out of whole cloth. He's not the usually SS guy, he worked in an unusual arrangement personally for Trump for a while and he's known to lie and exaggerate.....

The head SS guy that was on the couch listening, and was actually in the Beast, would be better as a witness of what actually happened in the Beast after the rally, under oath.
My guess is the "beast" can be used as a generic term for the secure vehicle the prez is in at the time. But again, these are insignificant discrepancies the MAGAnuts are using to obfuscate the larger point.

Forum List

Back