Sam Adams beer told to leave Obama's America!!!!

If you think the corporate tax is the only tax businesses have to deal with, then I have a bridge to sell ya.
Does anyone think its really really stupid for liberal tax laws to drive our corporations offshore this way, especially when low off shore wages already encourage our corporations to move?

Liberal tax laws? You know the corporate tax rate has been unchanged since the 80s, right? Right?

Right?

BHahaha Obama's America? Haven't those tax havens been around since Raygun or before?

Capitalism isn't patriotic. Now you know.

Obama isn't a capitalist - now you... wait - you can't be taught...
For a non-capitalist he sure likes capitalism.
What evidence is there that Obama likes capitalism?

Oil is at a record high
The oil corporations are as rich as ever
The natural gas corporations are as rich as ever
Corporations are making record profit
The rich man is as rich as ever

Oil is at a record high ????

Have you read the paper lately ?
Apparently he has not read the paper since June 2008.

For a non-capitalist he sure likes capitalism.

Oil is at a record high

Oil is at a record low, and that's no thanks to Obama. Obama is waging war on coal mining and coal fired power plants. Corporations are not making record profits. They're only showing record increases in their stock prices, which is totally do to credit inflation by the Fed. The end result of that will be a financial panic.

Oil is at a low prices because A) OPEC are reducing the price of oil for their own advantage.
and B) Because of fracking in the US.

OPEC are reducing prices as a direct result of fracking, they're pumping out more oil to reduce prices.

saudi-arabia-crude-oil-production.png

It's their policy to harm US oil production, it's cheaper for the Saudis to produce oil than it is for the US to produce oil. So a reduction in the price hurts US drilling far more than Saudi and other OPEC countries' drilling. Therefore they hope to scare off/bankrupt US oil production so OPEC can remain the majorly dominant force in oil production.

I fail to see what Obama's done about this.

Fracking was allowed in the Bush Dubya era.
Bush invaded Iraq to reduce the impact of OPEC, just as the coup against Chavez was designed to do (as Chavez was the one leading the more effective use of OPEC to gain money for OPEC countries in the early 2000s.)

Bush got what he wanted.

iraq-crude-oil-production.png

Iraq is producing more oil too.

So... why are you blaming Obama?

Do you actually believe this paranoid conspiracy theory?

You're a certified nutburger.

Ah, call it a conspiracy, reject anything, add a little insult and your ignorance is complete.

If you think the corporate tax is the only tax businesses have to deal with, then I have a bridge to sell ya.
Does anyone think its really really stupid for liberal tax laws to drive our corporations offshore this way, especially when low off shore wages already encourage our corporations to move?

Liberal tax laws? You know the corporate tax rate has been unchanged since the 80s, right? Right?

Right?
Feel free to explain how "liberal tax laws" are forcing Sam Adams to move offshore. The only ones who bought a bridge are you rubes.

Right?
Feel free to explain how "liberal tax laws" are forcing Sam Adams to move offshore. The only ones who bought a bridge are you rubes.

Simple: the company can get a better deal offshore. Ergo, it moves offshore.

Oil is at a record high

Oil is at a record low, and that's no thanks to Obama. Obama is waging war on coal mining and coal fired power plants. Corporations are not making record profits. They're only showing record increases in their stock prices, which is totally do to credit inflation by the Fed. The end result of that will be a financial panic.

Oil is at a low prices because A) OPEC are reducing the price of oil for their own advantage.
and B) Because of fracking in the US.

OPEC are reducing prices as a direct result of fracking, they're pumping out more oil to reduce prices.

saudi-arabia-crude-oil-production.png

It's their policy to harm US oil production, it's cheaper for the Saudis to produce oil than it is for the US to produce oil. So a reduction in the price hurts US drilling far more than Saudi and other OPEC countries' drilling. Therefore they hope to scare off/bankrupt US oil production so OPEC can remain the majorly dominant force in oil production.

I fail to see what Obama's done about this.

Fracking was allowed in the Bush Dubya era.
Bush invaded Iraq to reduce the impact of OPEC, just as the coup against Chavez was designed to do (as Chavez was the one leading the more effective use of OPEC to gain money for OPEC countries in the early 2000s.)

Bush got what he wanted.

iraq-crude-oil-production.png

Iraq is producing more oil too.

So... why are you blaming Obama?

Do you actually believe this paranoid conspiracy theory?

You're a certified nutburger.

Ah, call it a conspiracy, reject anything, add a little insult and your ignorance is complete.

What you just enunciated is a conspiracy theory. No respectable economist buys into such lunacy. The reason the price of oil is low is simple: The laws of supply and demand. Supply is up and demand is down. Therefore the price drops.

That's how the free market works, as opposed to government, which doesn't work.

Name one asshole.

britpat9643????

In other words, you can't name a single right that capitalism violates. That was obvious when all you left-wing tards immediately started weaseling all over the place.

Ding Ding, WRONG. This means I can't be bothered to discuss stuff with a person who spends their whole time insulting. Maybe if you got rid of your bad attitude and decided to use that thing that's inside your skull, you might get a little further. As it is, you've shown your colors, i think I'll put you on ignore. I don't think this is the first time this has happened with you.

Not even close.
Obama is a corporatist elitist.

A "corporatist elitist" isn't a capitalist?

No.
Corporatism, as it exist today, is a new phenomena.
Small, privately owned businesses, are fading into the background as corporations have gotten into pretty much every type of business that exist. All across America, city after city is becoming "Anytown, USA" with all of the same corporate boxes all across a region, or even the entire country.
THIS is why there is severe wealth concentration for the past 25 years.
Also why since 2009, the top 7% wage earners have lavished in a 33% earnings increase, while the rest of America lost 5% of their income. Some recovery huh?

Not even close.
Obama is a corporatist elitist.

A "corporatist elitist" isn't a capitalist?

No.
Corporatism, as it exist today, is a new phenomena.
Small, privately owned businesses, are fading into the background as corporations have gotten into pretty much every type of business that exist. All across America, city after city is becoming "Anytown, USA" with all of the same corporate boxes all across a region, or even the entire country.
THIS is why there is severe wealth concentration for the past 25 years.
Also why since 2009, the top 7% wage earners have lavished in a 33% earnings increase, while the rest of America lost 5% of their income. Some recovery huh?

That's capitalism, pure unregulated capitalism where the strong buy up the weak before they've had a chance.

Also, recessions are good for rich people, we know this, and we know they look forward to it.

Someone like Trump doesn't have any interest in stopping the next recession, okay it won't happen with him a president, even if he won this time around, but he wouldn't do anything to stop it happening in 20 years time either.

Trump is still for the rich.

Name one asshole.

britpat9643????

In other words, you can't name a single right that capitalism violates. That was obvious when all you left-wing tards immediately started weaseling all over the place.

Ding Ding, WRONG. This means I can't be bothered to discuss stuff with a person who spends their whole time insulting. Maybe if you got rid of your bad attitude and decided to use that thing that's inside your skull, you might get a little further. As it is, you've shown your colors, i think I'll put you on ignore. I don't think this is the first time this has happened with you.

That's another way of saying you can't name a single example of capitalism violating anyone's rights. Putting people on ignore is the mark of a coward.

My attitude towards liberals is perfectly appropriate. They are destroying society, so they are scum who deserve to be treated as such. Do you really expect to be treated like a civilized person? You're nothing but a thug and a thief.

Forum List

Back