Sam Brinton Arrested Again

Bullshit. The freak was chosen because he checked a box in Biden's quest for "diversity".
Just like when he was nominating someone for the SC. Biden said unequivocally that he was going to nominate a "black woman", not "the most qualified" - and he did.
Hmmm and how many white men have sat on the SC?

Was Amy Barrett the best candidate when she was placed on the SC?

1689775023720.jpeg

Leave it to liberals to know what one is and fondly use the term often. Sounds like BD has had vast experience.

:auiqs.jpg:
Big difference between knowing what a teabagger is, and proudly proclaiming that is what you are.

He’s been caught doing it…Are you kidding?
Not kidding at all. If he broke the law, prosecute him. From what I've seen, he looks guilty, but I'll never be able to make that determination as well as the jury will. He looks --odd to me. His lifestyle seems -- odd to me. Neither of those things have any bearing on his guilt.

Not kidding at all. If he broke the law, prosecute him. From what I've seen, he looks guilty, but I'll never be able to make that determination as well as the jury will. He looks --odd to me. His lifestyle seems -- odd to me. Neither of those things have any bearing on his guilt.
“In October 2022, Brinton was charged with felony theft after allegedly stealing a woman's suitcase from a Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport baggage carousel on September 16.[1][38] If Brinton were convicted, these charges could carry a five-year sentence.[39] On February 15, 2023, Brinton appeared in court in Hennepin County, Minnesota, and was released without bail.[40] In April 2023, Brinton entered an adult diversion program that required them to undergo a mental health evaluation, return stolen property, and do community service.[41]

A July 2022 incident resulted in a second arrest warrant, issued on December 8, 2022, for grand larceny after investigators matched Brinton to security camera footage of the theft at Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas.[42][43][44] The case had been closed for lack of an identifiable suspect until news broke about Brinton's Minneapolis arrest.[45][11] In April 2023, Brinton pleaded no contest to stealing the Las Vegas luggage, was sentenced to pay $3,670.74 in restitution for the stolen luggage and clothes, and was given a suspended jail term of 180 days.[46]

In February 2023, a Tanzanian fashion designer said she had recognized custom-designed clothing she created, lost in a March 2018 airline luggage disappearance at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport in Washington, D.C., being worn by Brinton in photos. She filed a police report in Houston in December 2022 after seeing the photos.[47][48][49] On May 17, 2023, Brinton's home was searched and Brinton was arrested by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority; the expected charge was grand larceny.[50][51][52]

The man plead no contest to one charge, and was photographed wearing the stolen clothes of another theft, AFTER that….Would be that you’d give Trump the benefit of the doubt like you do this freak…

“In October 2022, Brinton was charged with felony theft after allegedly stealing a woman's suitcase from a Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport baggage carousel on September 16.[1][38] If Brinton were convicted, these charges could carry a five-year sentence.[39] On February 15, 2023, Brinton appeared in court in Hennepin County, Minnesota, and was released without bail.[40] In April 2023, Brinton entered an adult diversion program that required them to undergo a mental health evaluation, return stolen property, and do community service.[41]

A July 2022 incident resulted in a second arrest warrant, issued on December 8, 2022, for grand larceny after investigators matched Brinton to security camera footage of the theft at Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas.[42][43][44] The case had been closed for lack of an identifiable suspect until news broke about Brinton's Minneapolis arrest.[45][11] In April 2023, Brinton pleaded no contest to stealing the Las Vegas luggage, was sentenced to pay $3,670.74 in restitution for the stolen luggage and clothes, and was given a suspended jail term of 180 days.[46]

In February 2023, a Tanzanian fashion designer said she had recognized custom-designed clothing she created, lost in a March 2018 airline luggage disappearance at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport in Washington, D.C., being worn by Brinton in photos. She filed a police report in Houston in December 2022 after seeing the photos.[47][48][49] On May 17, 2023, Brinton's home was searched and Brinton was arrested by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority; the expected charge was grand larceny.[50][51][52]

The man plead no contest to one charge, and was photographed wearing the stolen clothes of another theft, AFTER that….Would be that you’d give Trump the benefit of the doubt like you do this freak…
Brinton went to court, and it doesn't sound like anybody gave him the benefit of any doubt. I certainly didn't, Trump, the rapist already admitted to most of the crimes he committed.

Forum List

Back