🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Samuel L. Jackson calls on other celebs to sing song in support of unarmed blacks killed by police

Yet you ignore the fact that whiote people kill cops at a far higher rate than blacks.

at a far higher rate? Prove that my niggah
I've posted it here before...do a search. I am through wasting time with the racists on this forum because in the end, your ilk will justify white people killing cops by calling someone a ngg3r

You've posted nothing. blacks murder at FIVE times the rate that whites do, if you had even a scintilla of evidence that suggested otherwise, you would post it, and not "racist" every time the topic comes up.
NO, what I said is that whites kill COPS at a much higher rate...go ahead and change my words and wallow in your ignorance...the negro is gonna get you, racist scum.

then prove it

with you know FACTS
Go to the link I provided and figure it out for yourself. All you have to do is search who killed the cops...a mass majority of the cop killers are white. Usually teaper scum and those who pervert conservatism. They go on rampages because they think the black man and cops are keeping them in their trailer life.

at a far higher rate? Prove that my niggah
I've posted it here before...do a search. I am through wasting time with the racists on this forum because in the end, your ilk will justify white people killing cops by calling someone a ngg3r

You've posted nothing. blacks murder at FIVE times the rate that whites do, if you had even a scintilla of evidence that suggested otherwise, you would post it, and not "racist" every time the topic comes up.
NO, what I said is that whites kill COPS at a much higher rate...go ahead and change my words and wallow in your ignorance...the negro is gonna get you, racist scum.

then prove it

with you know FACTS
Go to the link I provided and figure it out for yourself. All you have to do is search who killed the cops...a mass majority of the cop killers are white. Usually teaper scum and those who pervert conservatism. They go on rampages because they think the black man and cops are keeping them in their trailer life.

Third , and final, request POST THE FUCKING LINK

then prove it

with you know FACTS

I did, race baiter. Not my fault that you are only willing to accept perverted stats from sites like stuffblackpeoplehate and posts by Matthew, ShitSPeeders and SJ

then prove it

with you know FACTS

I did, race baiter. Not my fault that you are only willing to accept perverted stats from sites like stuffblackpeoplehate and posts by Matthew, ShitSPeeders and SJ

If you posted it, you did where I didn't see,and you would have provided the link again, NO ONE who has a legitimate link causes this much stink over reposting it.

Oh, and SS and Mathew are stupid and I have said so several times, Thinking you are equally stupid =/=supporting them.

then prove it

with you know FACTS

If you posted it, you did where I didn't see,and you would have provided the link again, NO ONE who has a legitimate link causes this much stink over reposting it.

Oh, and SS and Mathew are stupid and I have said so several times, Thinking you are equally stupid =/=supporting them.
Law Enforcement Line of Duty Deaths in 2014

Again...not my problem you are unwilling to research yourself. You are a lemming willing to believe anything that makes a black person a nigg3r you racist scum.

then prove it

with you know FACTS

Again...not my problem you are unwilling to research yourself. You are a lemming willing to believe anything that makes a black person a nigg3r you racist scum.

Well, isn''t that odd. Your link only applies to this year, AND doesn't say a damn thing about the race of the person who killed said cop.

I expected a real link from you to.... :rofl:

Now, I'm gonna show you how to actually show facts you fucking idiot

Latest data available 2012

30 assailants were white, 16 were black.

Now, I'm sure that even a retarded monkey such as yourself can figure out that 66% of the population committing 30 assaults < 12% of the population committing 16 assaults.

And remember monkey, you said ratio, you didn't say total numbers.

FBI mdash Officers Feloniously Killed

Well, isn''t that odd. Your link only applies to this year, AND doesn't say a damn thing about the race of the person who killed said cop.

I expected a real link from you to.... :rofl:

Now, I'm gonna show you how to actually show facts you fucking idiot

Latest data available 2012

30 assailants were white, 16 were black.

Now, I'm sure that even a retarded monkey such as yourself can figure out that 66% of the population committing 30 assaults < 12% of the population committing 16 assaults.

And remember monkey, you said ratio, you didn't say total numbers.

FBI mdash Officers Feloniously Killed
Oh, hypocritical racist monkey boy. Why look at 2012 when you can look at 2014? Why not do the research yourself as opposed to using 2nd hand sources...because it plays to your German racist porch monkey narrative...I think so you lazy nigg3r. :lmao: Pathetic

But, ok...you want to use proportions from 2012...if more whites kill cops...then why would a cop be heavy handed with blacks and not whites. I know, you like it when cops beat up on nigg3ers...it makes you feel better about the whites who get away with the same things without even getting arrested. You German racists never cease to amaze me!
I guess those antiquated, 2nd source numbers means that whites are angels and don't kill cops. What a pathetic racist you are!

There's a line in this song that concerns me though:

"Calling out the violence of the racist police"

This sounds really broad, and to me it sounds like he's saying police in general are racist.
Maybe if it were worded differently, but this guys history makes me believe he's simply anti-cop.

Samuel L. Jackson invites celebs to sing 'I can't breathe'

Samuel L. Jackson posted a video to his public Facebook account Saturday, calling on celebrities who took the Ice Bucket Challenge to sing "We ain't gonna stop, til people are free" song.

"All you celebrities out there who poured ice water on your head, I challenge you to do something else," the famous actor said in his video message.

This weekend, protesters in cities, includingWashington, D.C. and New York called for justice for unarmed blacks shot by white police.

The protests brought together supporters of two black men: Eric Garner, who died as police in Staten Island, N.Y., tried to arrest him; and Michael Brown, who was shot and killed by a police officer in Ferguson, Mo. Grand juries in both cases did not indict the white officers on the scene.

The lyrics Jackson sings in his video are:

"I can hear my neighbor cryin' 'I can't breathe'

Now I'm in the struggle and I can't leave

Calling out the violence of the racist police

We ain't gonna stop 'til people are free

We ain't gonna stop 'til people are free"

Samuel L. Jackson invites celebs to sing I can t breathe
Did he say the dreaded THEY word? If so...then yep. He's racist.

then prove it

with you know FACTS

I see the link just fine. That's what you get for putting most of the board on ignore.

You said the same thing in this thread, even though many links were posted right in front of you and he wrote it in his posts.

:eusa_naughty:

Oh yeah...and I don't think those FBI stats you posted include white cop killers if their efforts are acts of terrorism...like a teaper going on a shooting rampage.

And then, ,are you counting Asians as blacks...of course they are whites when you talk about how great they are...but if they break the law, you want to categorize them as black. Hypocritical racists are funny.

We can't discuss the this topic without appearing racist.

So stopit!
This should be repeated over and over and over and over and over and over for infinity.

No.

We need to talk, discuss, fight, keep it out in the open. The last thing we need is for the slime to be able to hide under their rocks again.
She just doesn't want to be exposed for what she really is.

Edit: And I don't mean aesthetically ugly!

then prove it

with you know FACTS

I see the link just fine. That's what you get for putting most of the board on ignore.

You said the same thing in this thread, even though many links were posted right in front of you and he wrote it in his posts.

Yes, definitely one of the draw backs, but oh so nice not seeing so many morons posting Nutz is definitely about to make the cut.

Yes, definitely one of the draw backs, but oh so nice not seeing so many morons posting Nutz is definitely about to make the cut.
*YAWN*

Forum List

Back