San Francisco’s mayor wants drug testing for welfare recipients

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
What is this lady thinking? Where does she think these people will get the money for their drugs if government quits paying for them? Their chickens are coming home to roost, big time. Could they be starting to realize that their very own progressive policies put them in this mess?

What is this lady thinking? Where does she think these people will get the money for their drugs if government quits paying for them? Their chickens are coming home to roost, big time. Could they be starting to realize that their very own progressive policies put them in this mess?

i am having such a great time watching this...it is so much fun to see

You people are so stuck on San Francisco. It's amazing you have any time left over for obsessing and hating other things.

Oh wait! Hunter Biden. Never mind.

You people are so stuck on San Francisco. It's amazing you have any time left over for obsessing and hating other things.

It's not just SF. It's all of the big blue cities. So much so that even the Dem mayor of Dallas just switched parties to Republican recently. He's had enough of losing progressive policies.

According to the OP, the reason is the mayor wants to reduce OD deaths. That's incredibly sad, if we've actually come to this. I'm not sure her proposed policy change would be effective.

~~~~~~
Then there`s always New York City, Chicago, Portland and D.C. to point out. But hey, you`re stuck on San Fran.....

The Democrat Mayor of Dallas became a Republican a few days ago. Democrats are losing ground every day.

What is that smell? Sniff sniff, oh my God, it's ... hypocrisy ... and it really stinks. Shit man, get a room before you fire one of those off.

A Democrat wanting to know why .... Republicans ..... are so obsessed.

Let's discuss your obsessions with Trump, Florida, Texas, DeSantis, Abbott, ...

1695841418649.png

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What is that smell? Sniff sniff, oh my God, it's ... hypocrisy ... and it really stinks. Shit man, get a room before you fire one of those off.

A Democrat wanting to know why .... Republicans ..... are so obsessed.

Let's discuss your obsessions with Trump, Florida, Texas, DeSantis, Abbott, ...
djt poetry.jpg

"I never understood wind.
You know, I know
windmills very much.
I have studied it
better than anybody
else. It’s very expensive.

They are made in China
and Germany mostly.
—Very few made here, almost none,
but they are manufactured, tremendous
—if you are into this—