San Fransisco homeless man attacks Fire Commissioner and is set free

Who should the homeless guy sue?

• The Fire Commissioner for his White Priveledge.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • The City for allowing White people to walk around unsupervised.

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
my answer would depend on who this beaten man supports...totally different responses

i'd say either......you get what you voted for pal........................or elections have deadly consequences

The homeless guy created the situation by blocking in an elderly woman.

The police were called and did nothing.

The son used a non lethal method of getting the people away from his mother and her access to leaving her property.

What brought it on is the police not doing their fucking job.
You fantasy vigilantes should come to the sobering conclusion that there is no legal way to take the law in your own hands. Complaining that the police are not doing anything is just an excuse.

And lefties continue to push for gun control.

Had the old man had a gun ... the lunatic would be pushing up daisies. This would save the taxpayers and local citizens a lot of future court costs and crime.

But San Fran is a lunatic blue city, so we can expect more of the same.
Probably give the loony a medal

You fantasy vigilantes should come to the sobering conclusion that there is no legal way to take the law in your own hands. Complaining that the police are not doing anything is just an excuse.

Per the source the "Homeless" guy attacked. Just shut up and quit trying to turn the story around.

This could turn into a huge thing if it is found out that the San Francisco police did nothing about the man who bear sprayed all those homeless people for years

There could be riots if it is found out that the police did nothing to arrest the man who bear sprayed all those homeless people since 2021. Especially is the man is this fire commissioner.
Maybe we go to the root of the Problem ,Homeless people, how is it in a city full of compassionate liberals (or so they say they are wink wink) are these people not being taken into those liberal homes and cared for instead of having them crap on the sidewalks. Don't worry I do not expect a coherent response

Not enough people care about the homeless to get the kind of outcry that might lead to riots.
How is it in a city full of compassionate liberals (or so they say they are wink wink) are these people not being taken into those liberal homes, and cared for, instead of having them crap on the sidewalks. Don't worry I do not expect a coherent response

If the fire commissioner is found to have bear sprayed the homeless people he is in trouble.

What a fucked up worldview. It's not vigilantism when the police aren't doing their fucking job.

That asshole should be allowed to hold this old woman basically hostage in her own home?

A former San Francisco fire commissioner failed to appear in court for a preliminary hearing Thursday for his alleged attacker despite a subpoena issued by the San Francisco District Attorney's Office.

It marks the second absence by ex-Fire Commissioner Don Carmignani, who was supposed to appear at the hearing Wednesday for 24-year-old Garrett Doty, an unhoused man facing felony charges for allegedly hitting Carmignani with a metal rod on April 5 in the city's Marina District.

Doty was released following Thursday's hearing.

Last edited:
A former San Francisco fire commissioner failed to appear in court for a preliminary hearing Thursday for his alleged attacker despite a subpoena issued by the San Francisco District Attorney's Office.

It marks the second absence by ex-Fire Commissioner Don Carmignani, who was supposed to appear at the hearing Wednesday for 24-year-old Garrett Doty, an unhoused man facing felony charges for allegedly hitting Carmignani with a metal rod on April 5 in the city's Marina District.

Doty was released following Thursday's hearing.
Maybe Mr. FireCommish is a doting lefty and part of the problem instead of the solution. If this is the case ... my empathy for him just dropped by 50%.

Maybe Mr. FireCommish is a doting lefty and part of the problem instead of the solution. If this is the case ... my empathy for him just dropped by 50%.

No, there is video footage of him using Bear Spray on homeless in his neighborhood. He could be facing assault charges.

California CCW ( had mine since 2011) carry a Glock 19 Gen 3 , 2 spare magazines and a tourniquet

You would probably agree that people have a right to defend themselves from attack. So why does that not apply to the homeless guy with face full of bear spray? If you want to condone law of the jungle standards here then accept that this guy brought it all on himself.
The homeless guy was not bear sprayed.

Forum List

Back