San Jose mayor plans to confiscate guns

Wild Bill Kelsoe

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2021
This is how they will justify confiscation.

1644294580542.png

So they want to institute another fee/tax to exercise a persons rights.

That sounds very progressively democratic of them and completely illegal.

By rights any license, training, insurance, or anything else, the government requires should be provided to the firearm owner free of charge and any firearm a civil agency can use should be available to the public at large.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

I don't think this will fly long. I will say, I was surprised about the bar scenario. Here in Tennessee, I am not supposed to take my weapon into a bar, so if caught with it in the bar they could confiscate and arrest. Probably nothing come of it, but the only way I could get that weapon back would be to sue, easily costing more to sue than to replace. It ain't all sunshine and roses here, though in general, you do not have to be a permit holder to carry.
That second scenario is a good way to get cops shot, walking up to somebody's home with the intention of getting them to answer questions about their weapons, to take them. Good reason to never answer your door for a cop, also.

Of course you know that there is no way that this cowardly wannabe tyrant is going to personally go to anyone's home to confiscate guns. That would almost certainly get him justifiably shot and killed in self-defense. He'll be sending otherwise good police officers to that fate, instead.

Next he'll want to institute a poll tax to prevent the poor from voting.

He is dreaming and barking at the moon. Won't ever happen, this plan of his.

It will fail in court and he will be sued. The Heller decision by the Supreme Ct will kill it. Besides, a city law cannot overrule state and federal laws.

See?

That's why there is need to be ...well a kind of a division in the USA now ...IMO

^^^ Pretty much this. ^^^

Division is freedom's only real means of survival.

The people whining about ''unity'' will never allow freedom in their little authoritarian world.

Forum List

Back