San Mateo restaurant apologizes.

You can try that, but you're rolling the dice.

"Hi. I think Donald Trump is amazing and I think liberals are retarded. I'll have the chicken alfredo."

See how well that goes for you.
Except they did not do that at all. They wore a hat showing support for the US President. You are projecting petty liberal butt-hurt behavior onto others...

Clearly they didn't do that. It was just an example as to why it would be dumb to publicly display your political opinions to anyone serving your food.

It would be equally dumb to wear a "pro-choice" t-shirt or something in a restaurant.
So you are suggesting Americans not exercise their 1st Amendment Rights out of fear from retaliation from sore loser intolerant snowflakes?!

I don't have a problem with idiots proudly and unnecessarily displaying their opinions when they go out to eat. That's their right.

But that thing that looks like spit in your food? Yea, that's probably spit. Bon appétit.

OK, but what kinda piece of shit spits in someone's food? Not to mention, that's assault.

Someone who is a piece of shit?

You can try that, but you're rolling the dice.

"Hi. I think Donald Trump is amazing and I think liberals are retarded. I'll have the chicken alfredo."

See how well that goes for you.
Except they did not do that at all. They wore a hat showing support for the US President. You are projecting petty liberal butt-hurt behavior onto others...

Clearly they didn't do that. It was just an example as to why it would be dumb to publicly display your political opinions to anyone serving your food.

It would be equally dumb to wear a "pro-choice" t-shirt or something in a restaurant.
So you are suggesting Americans not exercise their 1st Amendment Rights out of fear from retaliation from sore loser intolerant snowflakes?!

I don't have a problem with idiots proudly and unnecessarily displaying their opinions when they go out to eat. That's their right.

But that thing that looks like spit in your food? Yea, that's probably spit. Bon appétit.

OK, but what kinda piece of shit spits in someone's food? Not to mention, that's assault.

A liberal?

Forum List

Back