Sanders Supporters Attack Each Other, lol

This was already posted and already debunked. Because somebody else didn't bother to watch her own video either.

This was already posted and already debunked. Because somebody else didn't bother to watch her own video either.
I watched the video, idiot. The groups were fighting untill someone finally broke them up by chanting Bernie.

roflmao

You loosers think this 'its already been debunked' shit works to prove anything other than that you are gullible ideologues is hilarious

I watched the video, idiot. The groups were fighting untill someone finally broke them up by chanting Bernie.

roflmao

You loosers think this 'its already been debunked' shit works to prove anything other than that you are gullible ideologues is hilarious

So did I the first time it was posted, idiot, and there's no cause-and-effect there. Nobody knows what they were fighting about in the first place. Could have been, and probably was, a personal altercation. There's no evidence WHATSOEVER that anybody thought anybody else was a "Rump supporter".

In other words you read the headline, salivated, and just obediently repeated it with no critical thought whatsoever. SIL did the same thing.

Par for the coarse.

roflmao

So did I the first time it was posted, idiot, and there's no cause-and-effect there. Nobody knows what they were fighting about in the first place. Could have been, and probably was, a personal altercation. There's no evidence WHATSOEVER that anybody thought anybody else was a "Rump supporter".

In other words you read the headline, salivated, and just obediently repeated it with no critical thought whatsoever. SIL did the same thing.

Par for the coarse.

All that is stated is that the Bernie supporters were fighting each other. Anyone has as much right to guess as to the motive as anyone else but they were obviously there for a fight and got into a fight with each other. Why couldnt it be that they thought that the other group was Trump supporters? That supposition is as valid as any others and is hilarious too. Why not?

I dont care as it simply shows what aggressive thugs they are that they cant even refrain from fighting each other when they run into each other, dumbass.

roflmao

Par for the coarse.

All that is stated is that the Bernie supporters were fighting each other. Anyone has as much right to guess as to the motive as anyone else but they were obviously there for a fight and got into a fight with each other. Why couldnt it be that they thought that the other group was Trump supporters? That supposition is as valid as any others and is hilarious too. Why not?

I dont care as it simply shows what aggressive thugs they are that they cant even refrain from fighting each other when they run into each other, dumbass.

"Why couldn't it be" is some kind of code for "Duh--- I didn't think of that"? So you just accept whatever a blog headline tells you and it never occurs to you to question it? You're that dense?

No fucking wonder a con artist like Rump gets votes with critical thinking skills approaching critical mass.

roflmao

Par for the coarse.

Typical lies and misdirection you can expect from Alan West and the idiots that believe him.

roflmao

Par for the coarse.

"Why couldn't it be" is some kind of code for "Duh--- I didn't think of that"? So you just accept whatever a blog headline tells you and it never occurs to you to question it? You're that dense?

No fucking wonder a con artist like Rump gets votes with critical thinking skills approaching critical mass.
Prove they didnt think it wasnt Trump supporters they were attacking then retard.

I say it is hilarious these idiots are fighting each other. Why is it that they do that?

I dont care.

Maybe one guy felt the other guys ass up and he didnt like it. Their Dems so likely fags, so very plausible.

Maybe the one rented the other guys ho without permission and had her do a gang bang in the alley? They are Democrats, anything is possible, why not?

Maybe the one guy lost his crack stash and thought the other guy stole it?

I do not fucking care why these idiot losers are fighting each other as they illustrate the kind of losers the Democrats have become today, losers like you, you fucking imbecile.

Prove they didnt think it wasnt Trump supporters they were attacking then retard.

*I* don't need to prove JACK SHIT, retard. I made no assertion. YOU did. That's because you're too stupid to see through a bullshit headline, and got called on that gullibility.

Sucks to be you. Learn from it.

Forum List

Back