Sanders to end "institutional racism" Does that mean he will disband the democrat party?

He's lying.

He would appoint judges who support blatant anti-white discrimination.

i disagree w/everything bernie just said on face the nation. we can not be more fundamentally opposite. global warming, the economy, campaign funding...the iraq war/saddam... iran and the bomb...etc.

i've known him for years, and i don't think he'll make America great again. he is a great guy, he is as plain spoken as trump, ultimately more refined.

as to your point on race ? let's watch how the libs deal with dr. carson. this will be the first "post minority" election. those who cried racism... how will they interact ??

i plan to call them all out on hypocrisy. the democrat party is a sanctuary city for race baiters, and convenient political opportunists of the liberal persuasion.

the game is on... :) dr. carson is awesome by the way. we have never seen a better republican field, let's hope they learned from reagan, the lessons of the past, don't try to bury each other before the general elec.

as a country we have learned that the election can be won or lost before the generals.

the mainstream media has fucked everything up, for the rest of us slobs who show up for work everyday.

Last edited:
Bernie got bullied by a bunch of racist activists, now he's pandering to try to prevent it from happening again.

Typical left wing spineless panty-wetter.

i disagree w/everything bernie just said on face the nation. we can not be more fundamentally opposite. global warming, the economy, campaign funding...the iraq war/saddam... iran and the bomb...etc.

i've known him for years, and i don't think he'll make America great again. he is a great guy, he is as plain spoken as trump, ultimately more refined.

as to your point on race ? let's watch how the libs deal with dr. carson. this will be the first "post minority" election. those who cried racism... how will they interact ??

i plan to call them all out on hypocrisy. the democrat party is a sanctuary city for race baiters, and convenient political opportunists of the liberal persuasion.

the game is on... :) dr. carson is awesome by the way. we have never seen a better republican field, let's hope they learned from reagan, the lessons of the past, don't try to bury each other before the general elec.

as a country we have learned that the election can be won or lost before the generals.

the mainstream media has fucked everything up, for the rest of us slobs who show up for work everyday.
racism is very apparent in both parties;
The Democrats have more black folks to vocalize their positions and the GOP is silent, least they incriminate themselves, yet the GOP has a remarkable amount of whites per non-white participants...Which is worse?

The Democrats have more black folks to vocalize their positions and the GOP is silent, least they incriminate themselves, yet the GOP has a remarkable amount of whites per non-white participants...Which is worse?

incriminate themselves in what pray tell leftard??

they are YOUR Black bigots. we didn't create them; YOU LIBS DID.

incriminate themselves in what pray tell leftard??

they are YOUR Black bigots. we didn't create them; YOU LIBS DID.
I have not created any blacks so your premise is a fallacy...Some blacks feel as they do because of their situation in life and what they perceive as injustice by proxy of what has happened in this nation over the last 200 years...Yet not all blacks feel as such since they have figured out how to survive in the system...

images

Yes only a lefty would say the openly racists aren't racist, while those who are not racist are the racists........all of the racism is concentrated in the democrat party...because the racists of all colors see that party as the way to get governmental power to reward themselves and their allies and punish the other races....

Yes only a lefty would say the openly racists aren't racist, while those who are not racist are the racists........all of the racism is concentrated in the democrat party...because the racists of all colors see that party as the way to get governmental power to reward themselves and their allies and punish the other races....
Yet voters of color that are not on welfare far exceeds those that are on welfare. So you statement does not hold much water...

Yet voters of color that are not on welfare far exceeds those that are on welfare. So you statement does not hold much water...

I'm not talking about the subjects of the racist democrat party political class, I am talking about the leadership of the racist democrat party....the foolish democrats who aren't the leadership are on welfare, the racists in charge of the party want the power to control the government....

Forum List

Back