Sanders: Trump a 'delusional president'

A sore loser deriding the winner.

Nobody cares. ...... :cool:

his having won the electoral college while getting almost 3 million fewer votes doesn't make him such a winner. .

Well yeah it did, he's president, dumbass

he's still an insane loser..... as are you, troll. :thup:

Mhm...tell us again about your career as a "high priced New York attorney" LOL You're such a moron

No I didn't coin the term 'oven bait', it's been around awhile. I call guno that because he calls us 'goyim'. It's a tit for tat thing.
You being a goy does not make him oven bait. The term fits you well.

Sanders makes sense, while you just nag. He supported HRC and the Dems when he lost the primaries. He has cred to talk about delusional presidents, and Trump is certainly that.

From what I've read the DNC tanked Bernie's campaign because they wanted Hillary running.

At least that's what the emails said.

Bernie caved like a wet noodle rather than stand by his beliefs.
Bernie stood by his beliefs and morals.

If you can't understand that, I can't help you.

He stood by them so firmly that he fell all over himself to support Hillary, a woman he campaigned against and told one and all what a lousy POTUS she would be.

Hell his followers vowed that they wouldn't support Hillary.

Belief and morals my ass.

What would you have Sanders do? Support Clinton, who he forced to adopt a significant part of his platform and has much in common with, or support Trump, whom he agrees with on almost nothing?
like universal healthcare and trade?

No I didn't coin the term 'oven bait', it's been around awhile. I call guno that because he calls us 'goyim'. It's a tit for tat thing.

Sanders makes sense, while you just nag. He supported HRC and the Dems when he lost the primaries. He has cred to talk about delusional presidents, and Trump is certainly that.

From what I've read the DNC tanked Bernie's campaign because they wanted Hillary running.

Stood by his morals and beliefs by backing the Wall Street candidate...

Lol, you people are so fucked in the head it's amazing.

He sold out, and you're too blind to see it because of your hero-worship of him.

by "you people" I assume you mean those who are way smarter than you and your fellow trumplestiltskin fans.
No I mean mongoloid leftists like you.

Stood by his morals and beliefs by backing the Wall Street candidate...

Lol, you people are so fucked in the head it's amazing.

He sold out, and you're too blind to see it because of your hero-worship of him.

by "you people" I assume you mean those who are way smarter than you and your fellow trumplestiltskin fans.
No I mean mongoloid leftists like you.
^^^

:lol:

He stood by them so firmly that he fell all over himself to support Hillary, a woman he campaigned against and told one and all what a lousy POTUS she would be.

What would you have Sanders do? Support Clinton, who he forced to adopt a significant part of his platform and has much in common with, or support Trump, whom he agrees with on almost nothing?
Sanders supports Trump on trade, and it looks like Trump is going to make the GOP craft a universal replacement for ACA.

I've read the link and If I'm not mistaken he said Trump is delusional but he doesn't clarify the reason why he thinks that... :dunno:
Well, let me state why I think that the orange clown is delusional. There were more people at both of President Obama's inaugurations than at that of the orange clown's. Not really important at all. In spite of photo evidence, and much other evidence, the clown insisted that was not the case. That is delusional to the point of psychosis.

Then there is the issue of the 2.86 million more votes that Clinton received in the election than the clown. The states themselves state that the amount of voter fraud was a tiny part of one percent. But the clown states that 3 to 5 million illegals voted in that elections. Psychotic.

Sanders supports Trump on trade, and it looks like Trump is going to make the GOP craft a universal replacement for ACA.

We'll see :)

I've read the link and If I'm not mistaken he said Trump is delusional but he doesn't clarify the reason why he thinks that... :dunno:
Well, let me state why I think that the orange clown is delusional. There were more people at both of President Obama's inaugurations than at that of the orange clown's. Not really important at all. In spite of photo evidence, and much other evidence, the clown insisted that was not the case. That is delusional to the point of psychosis.

Then there is the issue of the 2.86 million more votes that Clinton received in the election than the clown. The states themselves state that the amount of voter fraud was a tiny part of one percent. But the clown states that 3 to 5 million illegals voted in that elections. Psychotic.
Maybe Old Rocks he was just jealous about that and didn't want to admit the evidence! :biggrin:

Maybe Old Rocks he was just jealous about that and didn't want to admit the evidence! :biggrin:

Well see this is where you are just spouting talking points and talking out of your ass as we have no system set up to know how many votes came from illegals or not.

Youre a fucking idiot that cant think for himself so you buy whatever bullshit your puppet masters sell you.

Forum List

Back