🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sandmann Family Has Hired "Attorney For The Damned"

And why does no one give a shit about the racial slurs thrown against those teens from adults?
Societies outrage is always so goddamn disingenuous.
Grow up, people.

Probably because that isn't the story. That's something that happens every day.
Had it escalated into violence, or had it been an unusual event, THEN it would be a story.

The left will pump out the lies and the leftist lies on here will post and post and these are your morons who can't figure out what's right in front of them, why infowars was shut down, why CNN is played in every public place you go to the indoctrination of idiots is in plain view and when you are an idiot you never get nor see what the fk we're talking about.

View attachment 242010

FOR ALL THE LIES LEFTIST MEDIA PUMPS OUT AND WE KNOW IT THIS IS WHERE TRUTH OF INFORMATION LAYS.
THIS IS WHERE YOU WON'T FIND MADE UP BS BECAUSE THE NEWS SUCKS SO BAD NOBODY WANTS TO VIEW IT........

way to much TRUE information to post as individual links another drive the MODS crazy day LOL..
Every public place I go they have FOX News on but no sound..

This is going to be so much fun.......now we get to see what kind of history the students of this school have....and where the chaperones were...and why did a tax- exempt religious organization pay to have these smirkers go to a political event where there is lots and lots of video of them promoting a political candidate.
They had already reached their limits on genuflecting and had the rest of the day off...

The only one they can go after is the originator that has been banned from Twitter.

This is going to be so much fun.......now we get to see what kind of history the students of this school have....and where the chaperones were...and why did a tax- exempt religious organization pay to have these smirkers go to a political event where there is lots and lots of video of them promoting a political candidate.
They had already reached their limits on genuflecting and had the rest of the day off...
I suppose it would be karma to see predatory lawyers soak people for lots of money, promising them that Mexico would pay for.......oops, wrong lie. I mean promising them that they can cash in on their children's behavior.

What about congressmen?
Those dumbfucks are still attacking that boy.

They're probably untouchable....but their quotes are already being collected by Lin Wood & company .... The more they attack the more and they give him to destroy CNN
With.

Jo

I suppose it would be karma to see predatory lawyers soak people for lots of money, promising them that Mexico would pay for.......oops, wrong lie. I mean promising them that they can cash in on their children's behavior.

Yep, because "you don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell FEELINGS".

It won't be successful. Most of the initial reports did not name the perpetrator.

He might get a token amount to buy himself a p*ssy hat.

Lin doesn't lose. He most likely sought this case out. There's no way the family could afford his retainer. You are WRONG.

I PREDICT AT LEAST $100M.

JO

It's a contingency case, you don't need a retainer. Mr Wood will probably get 40% of the lawsuit winnings if they win and nothing if he loses.

Yep, because "you don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell FEELINGS".
This molehill is the best project for a mountain they have had in a long time...

It won't be successful. Most of the initial reports did not name the perpetrator.

He might get a token amount to buy himself a p*ssy hat.

Lin doesn't lose. He most likely sought this case out. There's no way the family could afford his retainer. You are WRONG.

I PREDICT AT LEAST $100M.

JO

It's a contingency case, you don't need a retainer. Mr Wood will probably get 40% of the lawsuit winnings if they win and nothing if he loses.

Guys like Wood are usually retainer only.
Though I agree that it is normally done
The other way. I'm by guessing he sought out the family after studying the case
Closely.

Jo

The kid's name did not come up until much later. But with or without a name, the story was that a video had gone viral, and that is true. And they showed the video, and that is also true. There's nothing in the world "libelous" about that.

Forum List

Back