Sandy Hook after action report is a waste of time, not one measure would have stopped the attack....

Read your link dumbass quit lying

Why are you so pathetic you can't look something up yourself?
Grandfather clause in Connecticut gun bill angers Sandy Hook families - U.S. News

Miraculously, in the time that it took him to reload in one of the classrooms, 11 children were able to escape and are alive today," they said in the letter, which is reprinted below.

Not true.......the witnesses were children and the adults trying to get them out of the building....they sure didn't take time to analyze his activities...so they don't really know......they are assuming...and then using that to push an anti gun agenda detached from the events at the Sandy Hook shooting.....

thanks again Manonthestreet for putting that into perspective...brain can get very annoying in his Sandy Hook examples...now that you pointed out how false they are...thanks.....

You must hate that anyone survived.

Brain...be nice......you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.....

Lanza shot the teacher. And a girl. As Lanza reloaded his gun, children including Posey's and Rojas' sons ran past blood, shattered glass and the body of their principal, lying on the hallway floor.

Read your link dumbass quit lying

Why are you so pathetic you can't look something up yourself?
Grandfather clause in Connecticut gun bill angers Sandy Hook families - U.S. News

Miraculously, in the time that it took him to reload in one of the classrooms, 11 children were able to escape and are alive today," they said in the letter, which is reprinted below.

Not true.......the witnesses were children and the adults trying to get them out of the building....they sure didn't take time to analyze his activities...so they don't really know......they are assuming...and then using that to push an anti gun agenda detached from the events at the Sandy Hook shooting.....

thanks again Manonthestreet for putting that into perspective...brain can get very annoying in his Sandy Hook examples...now that you pointed out how false they are...thanks.....

You must hate that anyone survived.

Brain...be nice......you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.....

It's a sensitive subject and I'm going to break from it before I get more angry. Gunning down children is a horrible thing... Have a nice weekend.

Lanza shot the teacher. And a girl. As Lanza reloaded his gun, children including Posey's and Rojas' sons ran past blood, shattered glass and the body of their principal, lying on the hallway floor.

So....you think the testimony of the children running from the killer is in any way accurate...as to what really happened? How old were they? Kindergarten kids........and you expect them to know what was happening and how it happened...in any real way? And it couldn't be that he was just shooting other children as they ran past.....and only luck kept them safe....since we don't know...you can't say honestly what happened in that room.....

Forum List

Back