Sanford FL......what a history.

One of my good friends is from Sanford whose father was a city counselor, and whose grandfather settled there in the 1940s. He loathes the modern-day Republican Party and thinks it's a party that actively courts and harbors racists. So when we had a long discussion about Sanford and I asked him about racism, he said comments like this one from the article you linked

were made by clueless hacks who had no idea about Sanford or it's past.

who made this legal case into a racial issue?

hint: it wasn't the GOP
The GOP would not admit racism if one of them called President Obama a ****** live on CBS during the Superbowl. They would say 'it was a language problem, not racism".

Arizona Senator's Son Tweets Racist, Homophobic, Anti-Semitic Garbage

meanwhile Obama sat in a hate whitey church and has made several bigoted comments concerning white people.

When has the Dems ever admitted to that?

NBPP vote dem
NOI vote dem
NAACP vote dem

kill the crackers and their babies

The GOP would not admit racism if one of them called President Obama a ****** live on CBS during the Superbowl. They would say 'it was a language problem, not racism".

meanwhile Obama sat in a hate whitey church and has made several bigoted comments concerning white people.

NBPP vote dem
NOI vote dem
NAACP vote dem

Those are lies and you know it.

Democrat Party...what a history!

Started the Civil War to keep their slaves!

Jim Crow Laws

KKK

Tuskegee Experiments!

Stopped Ike's Civil Rights Bill

Planned Parenthood = Eugenics on blacks

Segregation

Public Housing

Public Schools

"I'll have them ******* voting Democrats for the next 200 years" -- LBJ

One of my good friends is from Sanford whose father was a city counselor, and whose grandfather settled there in the 1940s. He loathes the modern-day Republican Party and thinks it's a party that actively courts and harbors racists. So when we had a long discussion about Sanford and I asked him about racism, he said comments like this one from the article you linked

Obama: Clean, articulate only talks with a ghetto, negro dialect when addressing idiots ("where's yo dollah?")

Last edited:

Funny, the story about a Senators kid, the writer slants the Senator by looks and religion, the writer is a real bigot.

Nothing funny about it. That kid will grow up and use his dads favors to get ahead easily. Then he will be in some line of life were Blacks will be at his mercy. Then ole niggerkiller1 will say "its not racism ",I just didn't think he/she had what we were looking for Ted...wink wink. Been going on forever over here. There are guys like him right now in the workplace, law enforcement, banks, journalism, politics, Government, military. And yet Conservatives say we don't need AA because no one is racist now.

What a bunch of lies and BS.

I agree you are full of BS and lies. Congrats.

My statement must have hit to close to home for you dave?
I'm sure it makes you feel all intimidating to pretend that, but sadly for you, no.

By the way -- did you ever get your fish back?

BitchStoleMyFish.jpg

You sure do find a lot of pictures of Black people................seems like an obsession.
Yes, because it's SOOOO hard to find pictures of black people on the internet.

You're an exceptionally stupid little man. Thought you should know.

So one racist idiot represents the whole GOP.

Then you must agree with the NBP pussy who "hates every last iota of a cracker" and thinks blacks must "kill white babies".

Predictably, you will whine about being unfairly labeled.

Funny, the story about a Senators kid, the writer slants the Senator by looks and religion, the writer is a real bigot.

Nothing funny about it. That kid will grow up and use his dads favors to get ahead easily. Then he will be in some line of life were Blacks will be at his mercy. Then ole niggerkiller1 will say "its not racism ",I just didn't think he/she had what we were looking for Ted...wink wink. Been going on forever over here. There are guys like him right now in the workplace, law enforcement, banks, journalism, politics, Government, military. And yet Conservatives say we don't need AA because no one is racist now.

What a bunch of lies and BS.

Why do you think blacks should kill white babies?

NBPP vote dem
NOI vote dem
NAACP vote dem

Those are lies and you know it.
Oh, shut up, kid. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it a lie.

Forum List

Back