Sanford FL......what a history.

Sorry ass racist town. No wonder Zimmerman thought he could just kill Trayvon.

One of my good friends is from Sanford whose father was a city counselor, and whose grandfather settled there in the 1940s. He loathes the modern-day Republican Party and thinks it's a party that actively courts and harbors racists. So when we had a long discussion about Sanford and I asked him about racism, he said comments like this one from the article you linked

In 2012, more than 70 years later Sanford still proves to be a racial powder keg.

were made by clueless hacks who had no idea about Sanford or it's past.

Last edited:

One of my good friends is from Sanford whose father was the mayor, and whose grandfather settled there in the 1940s. He loathes the modern-day Republican Party and thinks it's a party that actively courts and harbors racists. So when we had a long discussion about Sanford and I asked him about racism, he said comments like this one from the article you linked

In 2012, more than 70 years later Sanford still proves to be a racial powder keg.

Is it really so hard to enforce the law? Like breaking into some ones house=illegal? We both know that a large percentage of these are caused by blacks within Sanford.

What's so freaking racist about it??? If blacks choose to break the law why is it racist that they get arrested???

Last edited:
SO it isn't breaking the law to beat someone up? Assault?

You scared guys with CWPs don't get to go around Starting fights with Black people and then get to shoot them when you start getting your ass whipped.

Last edited:
SO it isn't breaking the law to beat someone up? Assault?

You scared guys with CWPs don't get to go around STRATING fights with Black people and then get to shoot them when you start getting your ass whipped.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

One of my good friends is from Sanford whose father was a city counselor, and whose grandfather settled there in the 1940s. He loathes the modern-day Republican Party and thinks it's a party that actively courts and harbors racists. So when we had a long discussion about Sanford and I asked him about racism, he said comments like this one from the article you linked

who made this legal case into a racial issue?

hint: it wasn't the GOP

The GOP would not admit racism if one of them called President Obama a ****** live on CBS during the Superbowl. They would say 'it was a language problem, not racism".

Arizona Senator's Son Tweets Racist, Homophobic, Anti-Semitic Garbage

The GOP would not admit racism if one of them called President Obama a ****** live on CBS during the Superbowl. They would say 'it was a language problem, not racism".

Funny, the story about a Senators kid, the writer slants the Senator by looks and religion, the writer is a real bigot.

Funny, the story about a Senators kid, the writer slants the Senator by looks and religion, the writer is a real bigot.

Nothing funny about it. That kid will grow up and use his dads favors to get ahead easily. Then he will be in some line of life were Blacks will be at his mercy. Then ole niggerkiller1 will say "its not racism ",I just didn't think he/she had what we were looking for Ted...wink wink. Been going on forever over here. There are guys like him right now in the workplace, law enforcement, banks, journalism, politics, Government, military. And yet Conservatives say we don't need AA because no one is racist now.

What a bunch of lies and BS.

Forum List

Back