🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanford won in SC

Unlike what they say about Romney his opponent, if he did win, wasn't much of an opponent.

Dono anything about it but out of the few seconds (literally) that I happened to hear anything NPR told me Sanford basically stole money for air travel (personal) and did something else, bad... On the other side was a Female, Colbers sister.

My impression is that Sanford is prolly a bad person based on he had to know he was using public money for personal stuff but sadly the only important stuff NPR had to say about the other person running was they have a vagina and is related to someone semi famous for mocking Republicans. I suppose that's all Dems thought they needed to win? I assume she ran as a Dem?.?.

Dono anything about it but out of the few seconds (literally) that I happened to hear anything NPR told me Sanford basically stole money for air travel (personal) and did something else, bad... On the other side was a Female, Colbers sister.

My impression is that Sanford is prolly a bad person based on he had to know he was using public money for personal stuff but sadly the only important stuff NPR had to say about the other person running was they have a vagina and is related to someone semi famous for mocking Republicans. I suppose that's all Dems thought they needed to win? I assume she ran as a Dem?.?.

Her old vagina probably isn't as nice as Sanford's new one.

I was always sure he would win. He is exactly the kind of person Republicans want to represent them. Someone just like them.

Forum List

Back