Sarah Palin Doesn’t Think Bill Nye the Science Guy Is a Real Scientist

Womankind can not be judged or compared to palin. Palin is a category all her own.

That is true. There have been very few women that have been elected Governor of a state.

Plenty of women governors. The crappy ones quit half way through.

50 states, name the women Governors. How many past and present have been offered the Vice Presidency, and how many of them would turn it down?

There have been 39 female governors. No word how many were offered VP. Two have been actually nominated by the Duopoly.

How many male Governors over what period of time? Just curious.

Thanks for validating the left hate women.

Womankind can not be judged or compared to palin. Palin is a category all her own.

That is true. There have been very few women that have been elected Governor of a state.

Plenty of women governors. The crappy ones quit half way through.

50 states, name the women Governors. How many past and present have been offered the Vice Presidency, and how many of them would turn it down?

If you want to know, check wikipedia yourself.

"Plenty of women governors. The crappy ones quit half way through."

I would if I had made the above statement. Since you pretend to know, how many of them quit for any reason?

this is the loser they are running Mrs. Palin down over.

here he is:
Screen-Shot-2016-04-18-at-7.30.03-PM-550x621.png

No, Bill, leave science to the scientists.

it's like DUH mr science guy. a first grader could have come up with that one. :spinner:

Palin continues to tell us how ignorant she is.

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin not only doesn’t believe in climate change — she doesn’t believe Bill Nye the Science Guy is a real scientist.

“Bill Nye is as much as scientist as I am,” Palin said at an event in Washington, D.C., according to The Hill. “He’s a kids’ show actor; he’s not a scientist.”

She specifically targeted Nye for his claims that climate change was man-made, stating that scientists who believe that climate change is caused by mankind are trying to shut down human progress and fueling “alarmism.”

What makes someone a real scientist?
An education and an analytical mind Sarah Palin has neither.

So a person with a degree in engineering, in your mind is a scientist?

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin not only doesn’t believe in climate change — she doesn’t believe Bill Nye the Science Guy is a real scientist.

“Bill Nye is as much as scientist as I am,” Palin said at an event in Washington, D.C., according to The Hill. “He’s a kids’ show actor; he’s not a scientist.”

She specifically targeted Nye for his claims that climate change was man-made, stating that scientists who believe that climate change is caused by mankind are trying to shut down human progress and fueling “alarmism.”

This whole silly debate rests on the definition of a scientist. I have asked for days on multiple threads for a definition in a recognized dictionary that indicated Nye does not fit the definition of "scientist". There is no definition I have seen that requires a degree to confirm a person as a scientist.
You should note however that Nye's degree is a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, but more importantly, he has published works on science and has worked and been paid for his scientific works at both Boeing and NASA. One might reasonably conclude that a person with a degree with the word Science in it and recognized as a scientist by Boeing, NASA and book publishers is a scientist, despite what the silly lady from Alaska has to say about her being more of a scientist than Nye.

This whole silly debate rests on the definition of a scientist. I have asked for days on multiple threads for a definition in a recognized dictionary that indicated Nye does not fit the definition of "scientist". There is no definition I have seen that requires a degree to confirm a person as a scientist.
You should note however that Nye's degree is a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, but more importantly, he has published works on science and has worked and been paid for his scientific works at both Boeing and NASA. One might reasonably conclude that a person with a degree with the word Science in it and recognized as a scientist by Boeing, NASA and book publishers is a scientist, despite what the silly lady from Alaska has to say about her being more of a scientist than Nye.

All that made sense, you must be a scientist? I would rather look at Sarah Palin more than Bill Nye.

Engineering is a science.

All that made sense, you must be a scientist? I would rather look at Sarah Palin more than Bill Nye.
You must be hard up for a date.

Bill Nye is just some fatherless weirdo that has a strange attraction to young children.

Fucking creepy.

Bill Nye is just some fatherless weirdo that has a strange attraction to young children.

Fucking creepy.
False!

How many children does he have? And why does he seem to always seek to be around children?

CRRRREEEEEEPYY!!!!

How many children does he have? And why does he seem to always seek to be around children?

CRRRREEEEEEPYY!!!!
Palin supporters can always be counted on to seek the gutter, lie and make stupid statements to defend her outrageous moronic comments. This guys theory would make all school teachers creepy for wanting to educate kids.

CRRRREEEEEEPYY!!!!
Palin supporters can always be counted on to seek the gutter, lie and make stupid statements to defend her outrageous moronic comments. This guys theory would make all school teachers creepy for wanting to educate kids.
Speaking of kids all Sarah Palin's have major issues.

Engineering is a science.

But does simply having a degree in engineer make you a scientist?

I am not, but you don't think Sarah is attractive, I mean when she isn't talking?

CRRRREEEEEEPYY!!!!

Does the fact that her kids have issues disqualify her for public office? And if that is a measure of who is most worthy to hold office, how do Bernie's,Hillary's, Ted's and Donny's kids qualify them for holding office?

I am not, but you don't think Sarah is attractive, I mean when she isn't talking?
She ok but that's all.

CRRRREEEEEEPYY!!!!

Does the fact that her kids have issues disqualify her for public office? And if that is a measure of who is most worthy to hold office, how do Bernie's,Hillary's, Ted's and Donny's kids qualify them for holding office?
Her kids issues didn't disqualify her .
She did that all by herself.

Forum List

Back