Sarah Palin has started her own subscription-based online network.

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
Yep, that's right, it'd be Sarah Palin 24/7!
She hasn't said it'll be "fair & balanced" but for $9.95 a month subscribers will find out!
To add to the value, Palin will occasionally participate in chats with subscribers.
Is this "free speech" when to costs to participate in discussions? :dunno: That darn Sarah, always looking for a way to make a buck! :lol:
Anyway, I expect quite a few of our posters will be using Sarah's site for references as the bases of their posts. It would be nice if folks do use Palin's site for reference to please not forget to link it! :link:
Speaking of links; Sarah Palin launches online subscription channel

Last edited:
So look for the lefty dickheads to start clamoring for tighter subscription-based online network controls.

How DARE she offer an on line subscription service where no one has to listen to her unless they pay for it. Has she no SHAME! No doubt millions of democrats will pay her just so they can complain.

That's a pretty hefty subscription rate. Most sites like what Palin is going to run are much less to subscribe to.
You can bet that there will be a link to SarahPac too.
PT Barnum would be proud. Around $120 a year is pretty expensive Kool-Aid! :doubt:

Yeah, I don't mind donating now and then to post on a message board, but ten bucks every month seems steep.
She'll have to throw in some personal participation in order to get me interested.

She hasn't said it'll be "fair & balanced" but for $9.95 a month subscribers will find out!
To add to the value, Palin will occasionally participate in chats with subscribers.
Is this "free speech" when to costs to participate in discussions? :dunno: That darn Sarah, always looking for a way to make a buck! :lol:
Anyway, I expect quite a few of our posters will be using Sarah's site for references as the bases of their posts. It would be nice if folks do use Palin's site for reference to please not forget to link it! :link:

Failin Palin knows there are a few dollars to be made off of right wing rubes....

Yeah, I don't mind donating now and then to post on a message board, but ten bucks every month seems steep.
She'll have to throw in some personal participation in order to get me interested.

Now if it was Kate Upton doing this, I might have interest. She's far more beautiful and she seems pretty smart too. She's making her milk money the honest way.
Plus, what would you rather have participate on a subscription blog, Kate or Sarah? I mean really?

Attachments

• $kate-upton.jpg
    $kate-upton.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 91
  • $imagesXRL3DKPC.jpg
    $imagesXRL3DKPC.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 83

Good for her...a girl's gotta make money somehow.

hey, it was so cool when Opie Oprah and al bore Gore did it

now I guess not so much

can't please everyone I guess..but I bet she'll be more successful than PmsMbc and most liberal talk radio

go Sarah

Last edited:

now I guess not so much

can't please everyone I guess..but I bet she'll be more successful than PmsMbc and most liberal talk radio

go Sarah

Let's Roll, Stephan...I mean, Sarah!

now I guess not so much

go Sarah

Well Stephanie, you post on these boards for free. Are you going top pay the very spendy subscription rate to post on Sarah's website?
I guess if I wanted to be up on things, I'd want to pay a lot less to have a subscription to Forbes $20 annually) or the Wall Street Journal (About $100 annually) and get excellent articles written by the top writers in the world.

now I guess not so much

go Sarah

Well Stephanie, you post on these boards for free. Are you going top pay the very spendy subscription rate to post on Sarah's website?
I guess if I wanted to be up on things, I'd want to pay a lot less to have a subscription to Forbes $20 annually) or the Wall Street Journal (About $100 annually) and get excellent articles written by the top writers in the world.

well since you felt the need to bring up maybe you COULD PAY FOR me? You know I'm one of them poor folks. I was just a lunch lady so rich I wasn't
that was so nasty

Last edited:

now I guess not so much

go Sarah

well since you felt the need to bring up maybe you COULD PAY FOR me? You know I'm one of them poor folks. I was just a lunch lady so rich I wasn't
that was so nasty

this is why you are a moron. Perhaps if you got an education?

now I guess not so much

go Sarah

that was so nasty

So you won't be able to afford Sarah's site?
I would imagine a lot of folks will have the same problem. It's a good thing it won't run her much money to maintain her site.

that was so nasty

So you won't be able to afford Sarah's site?
I would imagine a lot of folks will have the same problem. It's a good thing it won't run her much money to maintain her site.

so you won't pay for me I take it. I never watched her shows, I hardly went to her facebook and now some t.v channel I'm suppose to care about.
I could try sell my blood I guess, would that make you happy?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back